Support/PR Administrator
Main: Bageese
Level: 14

Post Password Issues and Downtime
We have brought the server down to deal with this issue. We are estimating 2 hours downtime. We're working as fast as we can to bring everything back up. I will update this topic with more information as I get it.

What we do know:
Passwords will be reset from a backup. If you recovered your password in the past 24 hours and set it to something different from your original password, it will be incorrect. We will notify you when we will be restoring from the backup.

---
UPDATE:

Any password changed in the past two weeks up until this morning has been erased. You will need to recover your password. The game will let you know you need to recover it.

If you joined the game, or changed your password more than two weeks ago, your password is the same as it was then.

If you changed your password after this event, that password is your current password.

If you created an account in the past two weeks. The game will either help you recover your password, or invite you to make a ticket.

All tickets submitted in the last 12 hours that are password related will be automatically closed. If you still have an issue please make a new ticket.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:38 pm
Support/PR Administrator

Post Re: Password Issues and Downtime
Updated.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:01 pm
Support/PR Administrator

Post Re: Password Issues and Downtime
Corrected and Updated.