Support/PR Administrator
Main: Bageese
Level: 14

Post Happy Holidays to you and yours from the SS Dev Team!
It's been an exciting year in the SS Development team, from the addition of paid staff, to the site upgrades. Our content development team has been hard at work over the course of the past year to bring the new Alien Invasion Zone to the game, and I'm happy to say that it will be arriving next universe! As a development team we want to say thanks for supporting us, the game, and we hope to continue to bring you more exciting content and fun game-play next year.

But the year is not yet done! We still have our Christmas event coming in this evening and with that the Monthly Bonus Weekend "Extended Edition."

Due to November's lack of an event, the monthly bonus for December will go live when the server comes back up after the patch! (That's a whole 3 days early!) The event will last in it's full capacity until Sunday where it will get nerfed slightly but continue for a WHOLE WEEK. That's right you not only get the make up for November, but an ADDITIONAL WEEK OF GOODIES on top of it! So without further delay here's your monthly bonus:

Beginning after the patch (Dec 18) and going til Sunday Morning (Dec 23):
Double Exp!
Double Aug Drop chance!
+25% Chance for modded items to drop.

Starting Sunday Morning (Dec 23) and going to Saturday night (December 29th):
+25% Experience
+25% Aug Drop Chance
+10% Modded Item Drop Chance

So from all of us within the Star Sonata Development team, we wish you a Happy Holiday, to you and yours.

- Marty B. (Bageese)

Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:53 pm