Support/PR Administrator
Main: Bageese
Level: 14

Post Item Form, Aug Reset, and Name Change Info
We offer a variety of paid services to the playerbase. These services are offered to both Free to play and Pay to Play players.

Item Forms: $10.00 USD OR 20 Space Points
Augmenter Resets (you get several for free in Shadow): $30.00 USD OR 60 Space Points
Name Changes: $20.00 USD OR 40 Space Points

There will eventually be a way to do this through the website, removing the need to submit a ticket. We are allowing the use of Space Points to speed up the process of these services.

Please note we are now exceptionally scrutinizing every Paypal payment that is for one of the previous services. To avoid lengthy delays in processing we suggest using space points instead. This is due to recent spikes in issues regarding illegal trading of accounts and innocent people getting scammed. If your PayPal email is not associated with account history of subscribing, your payment may be refunded and the ticket closed.

In order to facilitate this process we ask that you please copy and paste the TRANSACTION ID & the email address you submitted payment from. If you are paying via PayPal please submit the payment to jeff@starsonata.com

If you are paying with space points please have the points needed already on the account before submitting the ticket.

You can submit the ticket here: Link

Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:09 pm