Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Taylor Swift
Level: 3894

Post Cannot forum ignore certain people
It is currently impossible for me (and others) to forum ignore particular people, such as Panzer50

The message I receive when trying to ignore them is
Quote:
You cannot add administrators and moderators to your foes list.

I would like to think the line "excuse me but can I get a shitpost?" is fairly polite.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:44 am
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Maxathron
Level: 4065

Post Re: Cannot forum ignore certain people
Landswimmer as well.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:31 am
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Welp, this game is pretty much gg'd if those guys are admins. :)

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:12 am
Main: Sir Nils Olav
Level: 1423

I tried to add him to my foes but it didn't do anything at all.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:15 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Curse
Level: 5572

anilv wrote:

haha

no but really, preter is only one who can get through to me now, he must answer mah damn pm! and idk why he been gone for sooo long :c

derpy is best pony

most fun to play with wings ^_^

Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:58 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: HIV Droner
Level: 3800

Panzer50 wrote:
anilv wrote:

haha

no but really, preter is only one who can get through to me now, he must answer mah damn pm! and idk why he been gone for sooo long :c

Pony love! :mrgreen:

typical fruits

Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:29 pm

ripcurl111 wrote:
Panzer50 wrote:
anilv wrote:

haha

Pony love! :mrgreen:

<3

derpy is best pony

Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:17 pm
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761

i dont understand it.

unanimous support for banning him, because he's annoying as shit and adds literally nothing to the threads he posts in, and yet the admins lock the thread...

the admins ban pirates ingame who greif noobs, and yet they let this tool continue to spam the forums with single-sentence posts of nonsensical retarded bullshit.

i'd think of it differently if he actually had an opinion, or any input whatsoever, but he doesnt.

he just spams.

and he needs to fucking stop.

and we're NOT gonna stop campaigning for him to be banned.

not until he stops spamming the fuck out of the forums.

and if nothing happens, eventually we're just gonna stop posting. and stop playing. and the people who dont stop posting and stop playing, are instead going to start shooting him ingame whenever they see him, and killing his bases at every opportunity.

you have a responsibility to prevent him from pissing off the playerbase to the point where he gets harrassed ingame.

stop him from spamming the forums. we dont care how you do it, whether you ban him from the forums or threaten to ban him, JUST MAKE HIM STOP.

because if you dont, we will.

Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:06 am

landswimmer wrote:
i dont understand it.

unanimous support for banning him, because he's annoying as shit and adds literally nothing to the threads he posts in, and yet the admins lock the thread...

the admins ban pirates ingame who greif noobs, and yet they let this tool continue to spam the forums with single-sentence posts of nonsensical retarded bullshit.

i'd think of it differently if he actually had an opinion, or any input whatsoever, but he doesnt.

he just spams.

and he needs to fucking stop.

and we're NOT gonna stop campaigning for him to be banned.

not until he stops spamming the fuck out of the forums.

and if nothing happens, eventually we're just gonna stop posting. and stop playing. and the people who dont stop posting and stop playing, are instead going to start shooting him ingame whenever they see him, and killing his bases at every opportunity.

you have a responsibility to prevent him from pissing off the playerbase to the point where he gets harrassed ingame.

stop him from spamming the forums. we dont care how you do it, whether you ban him from the forums or threaten to ban him, JUST MAKE HIM STOP.

because if you dont, we will.

no bases and not that active at all, your not active...at all, and ontop of this, theres no point anyway lmao.

tbh its your hate and hilarious-as-fuck reactions, is what makes it worth doing, you and like 5 other people, just keep on trying, and its so funny to see that you keep trying but never gonna win.

i have stopped for now, but if the hate continues then i guess its game-on to whoever is trying on me, "huehue". (which means anyone who makes threads about me, makes a hate post for no apparent reason, etc.)

so now that i have made this clear, people will still rage post for no reason or make threads, and whatever, but if this happens then the thread will just become trolled and/or farmed for postcount (obviously, and maybe not even by me) lel

which was prolly why 2-3 threads got locked in the first place, if you wanna continue thats fine, i can continue too, but if not then i can make legitimate responses to thread or post, choice is all yours

also making "ban him" threads doesnt really do anything either, your not even productive with that lol, because then whats the point of the topic? nothing, just promotes more trolling/useless shit

derpy is best pony

Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:56 am
Main: The Vert
Level: 60

Thanks for the report guys, I forgot to inform you but this bug was placed on our bug tracker about a week ago. We do have a fair few bumps with our website currently but we have this bug on our to-do list. I'll come back to you once it is fixed :)

Please check these Bug report guidelines before you make your first bug report, or if you are uncertain on how to do it.

Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:17 am