Team: Traders League
Main: Lazerus
Level: 2345

Post General Bug's Report - Sept. 2013
Hi Guys, great work so far, yet as a parting gesture, I'll deliver what bugs I can think of, as promised:-

Slave-Dropback: This ones been around a while, they drop back when they've decided to go to your current position, and stop, yet instead of stopping like they used to, they drop back to the position they were at when they made that particular move decision. Other than that, how far they drop back seems to be delay-from-server related.

Mission-Window Re-Occuring: This is a new one, before when you completed a mission you had to re open the completed dialog and then read it, and close it... now it does that for you, But, when you complete, it brings that mission back up again (its window etc) as if you never started it.

Player-Base Dock-Delay: This seems to be reasonably new too! and rather anoying, most notable on older machines! you dock with a player base for the first time of your login, and there is a 1fp2 delay for Several seconds! Why I cannot fathom, except seems to be second port mis-talk related, or something.

Desktop-Windows Moving Around: GRRR hehehe, all us that notice this one get peaved to the max.. :-) Your windows move to the left of your desktops space as if the games trying to initiate a 640x480 screen, and temporarily shrinks your desktop size, thus window positions!! Locked windows or not, it does it... done it since year dot almost... hehe.

Some Weapons fire BEHIND your ship: This IS directly related to Delay-From Server! As i live in Australia, this delay is a good two seconds or less, thus a pulse fires behind me about 1 frigate-length, where as most lasers fire from my Client's Position Recognised (!!) front of my ship.

Radar-Window Malfunctional-Sizing Content: On an Intel-OnBoard Chipset for graphics, your radar window will size, yet the contents of it do NOT! However, with a plugin Nvidia GPU, it works fine, and scales its content accordingly! This ones been around ages jey, I know we talked in length about why, please give it another go.. map works great now, how about radar? :-)

Drones Wont Drop: hehe, this is debatable, but I think you should be able to drop drones ANYWHERE regardless of ships under/over you, as long as there are no drones directly below the desired drop position. Its anoying as swarms of dg ai hang around your dias the moment you warp in. (not really a bug sorry :-)

Client wont Store Configuration Information: Every time good old server hamster falls off his/her wheel, and you re-login, you have to go to your options and re-set all your fav. checkboxes!

Weapons number Displaying Double-Take: When you have weapons hit etc numbers checked to show, they show in doubles!

Base-St's Double-Fire: When ever you recieve ST-Support from your bases, you see two sets of numbers, AND the Transfer fire's TWICE! This came in a few uni's ago, and seems to be related to a mod ontop of allready properly functional st-support code!!

St's Fire when they dont need to!: This has been a problem ever since I can remember! Your Base-St's, be them base-gear or oversized or jack or parasite, what ever, they fire, and continually fire in consort (if you have multiple in your system) to the point where they dont need to, as the targets have allready less bank to regen than they would recieve in support! It would be good if this was remidies, then we could all have multiple-base-gear-st's happening, and really survive pvb attacks etc. :-!

Thats all i can think of atm guys, thanks alot for a great game, maybe see you all again in the future. ;-}

Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:14 pm