Main: Sun Tzu
Level: 1

Post Private Message link on "Account Name" is missing
Hover cursor over name (Game//Community//Name), and see "Account", "Subscription", "Assets", and "Log Out".

There was a link option to get to your Forum Inbox.

It's also interesting because the Inbox wasn't exactly ... deleted. You can still access it by trying to "PM" someone, since the PM Prompt is actually a part of the Inbox Station.

I ran across this by trying to reply to yclept, then figuring out I couldn't readily do that.

Edit: Came across another issue. When replying to a person, the whole PM // Inbox Interface is skewed over to the right, by a large degree. This makes it hard to read the original message among other things.

Edit 2: It's a pain in the butt to type PM's. You're kind of forced to use Google Drive or MS Word to type a PM before putting it on the forum.

Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:34 am
Main: The Vert
Level: 60

Post Re: Private Message link on "Account Name" is missing
Thanks for the reports on this, sorry for not replying, I must have forgotten :(

Either way, I've been in a constant dialogue with our web developer about the inbox and private message link, he said it should be in today as he was waiting for this patch. So we have known about this issue for some time :)

I will forward the issue with the private message window to him, but I can't seem to understand what you mean with this:

Quote:
Edit: Came across another issue. When replying to a person, the whole PM // Inbox Interface is skewed over to the right, by a large degree. This makes it hard to read the original message among other things.

Please check these Bug report guidelines before you make your first bug report, or if you are uncertain on how to do it.

Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:18 am
Main: Sun Tzu
Level: 1

I figured that problem out. The default text size for the SS forum/wiki is like 6 point font. Text boxes are slightly bigger at 8 point font. Naturally, for anyone who write papers (like, college?) or have a job that needs you to read papers (most jobs involving computers), you're going to be at 12 or 14 point font. So I had the zoom increased. Increasing the zoom on the SS forum/wiki doesn't create the side scroll bar like it does on every other website out there.

Thus, stuff get cut off to the right. To prevent this on the wiki, I'm forced to use 4 point font. You can see how that'd get annoying.

Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:33 pm
Main: The Vert
Level: 60

This should be working now :)

Please check these Bug report guidelines before you make your first bug report, or if you are uncertain on how to do it.

Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:04 pm