Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next
Team: Aidelon
Main: JaceGannon
Level: 6017

Post Re: Zeus Throne
Blue Dwarf wrote:
Griffin wrote:
Blue Dwarf wrote:
I'll look into it (balance wise) next time I'm playing with the ships balance sheet (tomorrow probably).

Make these sheets public. There's tons of things imaginative people can think up when they know the parameters.

You do realize these sheets have every single stat on items in them, even some balancing ones you don't see? This is why we suggest suggesting rough stats, or some stats so we can work the rest in (hell, if we let you think up everything, where's the fun and imagination for us(me)? XD)

But, the sheet say ZT is the least powerful, by quite a bit. Just giving it a 3rd slot brings it much more inline with the others... But that's such a boring fix, any other ideas?

And ideas for the in builts?

Extra aug slot and the SSS is beefed to summon something with good dps.

And while you are at it, give the HM a SSS that relates to Heph (forging, etc.) like a beefed regen aura for x seconds with x recharge or something.

Last edited by JaceGannon on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:17 am
Team: Red Faction
Main: Paladin's Presence
Level: 3937

Blue Dwarf wrote:
Griffin wrote:
Blue Dwarf wrote:
I'll look into it (balance wise) next time I'm playing with the ships balance sheet (tomorrow probably).

Make these sheets public. There's tons of things imaginative people can think up when they know the parameters.

You do realize these sheets have every single stat on items in them, even some balancing ones you don't see? This is why we suggest suggesting rough stats, or some stats so we can work the rest in (hell, if we let you think up everything, where's the fun and imagination for us(me)? XD)

But, the sheet say ZT is the least powerful, by quite a bit. Just giving it a 3rd slot brings it much more inline with the others... But that's such a boring fix, any other ideas?

And ideas for the in builts?

I think you know as well as I that 3 Aug Gunners are far from boring, Blue. I would say slap an Aug on it and then put a low RoF Grem Cannon on the Jupiter's Call fighters.

andezrhode wrote:
goett wrote:
All oly ships look way to geometrically conservative for my tastes.

thats because most graphic designers are squares :mrgreen:

goett wrote:
Fired bullets taste like candy.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:20 am
Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: -Poseidon-
Level: 3323

So even the balance sheets say it is underpowered. How about still give it that 3rd aug slot and up the shield and energy bank. give the inbuilt fighters the lincins. From what i have heard they fdont have those if im wrong please correct me.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:23 am
Team: Beta Frequency
Main: Discharge
Level: 2691

coffee wrote:
So even the balance sheets say it is underpowered. How about still give it that 3rd aug slot and up the shield and energy bank. give the inbuilt fighters the lincins. From what i have heard they fdont have those if im wrong please correct me.

They have Lion Incinerators, but low damage still. It is their Gremcannons that were replaced with Zeus Bolts.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:25 am
Content Dev
Team: JMC
Main: Blue Dwarf
Level: 2067

shawn_mccall wrote:
I think you know as well as I that 3 Aug Gunners are far from boring, Blue. I would say slap an Aug on it and then put a low RoF Grem Cannon on the Jupiter's Call fighters.

I wasn't saying Gunner with 3 augs is boring, I was saying just slapping another aug slot on it is boring.

It's like how I could have made the sun in Hermes produce a negative aura to stop players going too far out (woulda taken like 10 minutes)... Or I could do the super awesome thing where it pulls the ships back in (took about a days work in total to get right)! :D

Support

Last edited by Blue Dwarf on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:34 am

Blue Dwarf wrote:
shawn_mccall wrote:

I weren't saying Gunner with 3 augs is boring, I was saying just slapping another aug slot on it is boring.

It's like how I could have made the sun in Hermes produce a negative aura to stop players going too far out (woulda taken like 10 minutes)... Or I could do the super awesome thing where it pulls the ships back in (took about a days work in total to get right)! :D

So do something creative, and also slap the aug on there. That way we will love you. :P

andezrhode wrote:
goett wrote:

goett wrote:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:36 am

OK well 3 augs slots and upping the bank and energy has gta happen. And i think others would agree :)

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:38 am
Team: Beta Frequency
Main: Discharge
Level: 2691

The stats are more than fine if it gets a third aug slot. It would be nice with the fighters getting their gremcannons.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:44 am
Content Dev

Personally I'm rather against the fighters getting gremcannons (I haven't looked at their stats though at the moment), they're hell in PvP, and useless for PvAI. I'd prefer to see something better. What are the missiles and launcher like?

Support

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:53 am

Blue Dwarf wrote:
Personally I'm rather against the fighters getting gremcannons (I haven't looked at their stats though at the moment), they're hell in PvP, and useless for PvAI. I'd prefer to see something better (what are the missiles and launcher like?)

Missiles are great, so is the launcher.

andezrhode wrote:
goett wrote:

goett wrote:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:54 am

why not have the fighters that are launched give of auras that each guard has in zeus?

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:57 am

coffee wrote:
why not have the fighters that are launched give of auras that each guard has in zeus?

Because that would be super effing broken. :P

andezrhode wrote:
goett wrote:

goett wrote:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:58 am
Content Dev

coffee wrote:

I like it!

Of course, I have to talk to the others first, but I plan to mention it in the next meeting.

Support

Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:01 am

You can always kill them ofcourse. i can't think of the auras of hand right now just the callisto one wat are the others?

Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:02 am

Blue Dwarf wrote:
coffee wrote:

I like it!

Of course, I have to talk to the others first, but I plan to mention it in the next meeting.

and also that 3rd aug slot has gta happen ITS A MUST

Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:03 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next