Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Team: Psionic Corps
Main: Furtive Ferret
Level: 1746

Post a few thoughts
surprised to find myself loving c2 so far... particularly on my SD char.

a couple of thoughts for feedback-

1. the camera tilt is nice, but the transition gives me motion sickness... anyway to smooth it?

2. it's lovely as SD but for my FC the screen's a bit busy, too much haze in dgs... anyway to mess with this?

3. double clicking floaties should ap to them.

4. the ship icon for ships when you can't see them seems a little inelegant, but it makes me think that maybe I shouldn't get full info in my target box either if I don't have full detection...

Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:16 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Post Re: a few thoughts
Right-click floaties to AP to them. Agreed on the generic ship icon; it's ugly as hell. Have you seen what it looks like for a stealthy EFDN?

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:05 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Chemo
Level: 3621

Post Re: a few thoughts
I say remove that damn image completely. If you can just *barely* detect a seer (or sniper..) on c2 it will show the seer flying up to you with it's ship and parking behind you with the generic ship image. Unless someone is watching their radar (detection not vision!) they shouldn't know of the seer next to them.

Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:54 am
Profile YIM WWW
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]