Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Camsy
Level: 2191

Post Skills Locked Off
Not sure what you guys will think of this suggestion... or what I think of it for that matter but:

Something along the lines that you can only purchase basic skills like once a week per skill. Basically the idea is to stop people from missing content by building up sp and going from like weps 10 to 18 in one go.
Once you've trained the skill, your locked out of it for a week, forcing you to use that tech weapon for a certain amount of time.

Edit: Although now I think of it that wouldn't be a great idea for lower level skills, maybe only have it from tech 10, or maybe like for each level it takes longer... i.e. from t0 to t1 gives a 5min lock from that skill, but t20 to t21 is like a week or 2.

Thoughts??

Blue Dwarf wrote:
Statistically, they haven't changed.

Except for the beef I gave.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:11 am
Main: Prommilypicklesomnomnom
Level: 4704

Post Re: Skills Locked Off
Camsy wrote:
Not sure what you guys will think of this suggestion... or what I think of it for that matter but:

Something along the lines that you can only purchase basic skills like once a week per skill. Basically the idea is to stop people from missing content by building up sp and going from like weps 10 to 18 in one go.
Once you've trained the skill, your locked out of it for a week, forcing you to use that tech weapon for a certain amount of time.

Edit: Although now I think of it that wouldn't be a great idea for lower level skills, maybe only have it from tech 10, or maybe like for each level it takes longer... i.e. from t0 to t1 gives a 5min lock from that skill, but t20 to t21 is like a week or 2.

Thoughts??

The issue I see for this is that new players would be forced to spend a lot more money on upgrades. I do not agree with making upgrading any more difficult for players.
And besides, theres not always upgrades suitable for your playstyle readily available for everyone.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:40 am
Team: Traders
Main: Bonehead
Level: 2447

Camsy wrote:

Thoughts??

You have way too much free time. Try getting out of your house and going fishing or back packing or hang gliding or take up ballroom dancing.

As for you idea... flush it before it escapes from your toilet.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:32 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

I hate it. I really hate travelling to certain galaxy for getting skill up and I can't see a reason to make it even more annoying.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:22 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]