Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Team: Remnant
Main: Undead Blackbeard
Level: 3346

Post Mastodonte
Every UZ ship is in use and there's one for every class but my favorite ship class of all which are Capital Ships :(
There should be a pilotable shrunk down version of the Mastodonte implemented into the game similar resist stats to other t20 UZ ships with Shield and Energy bonus like a capital ship should have maybe a sort of dmg aura for others built in as all UZ ships have built in.
30% dmg 10% more than Bravado or maybe just 25% if 30% is to much.
Feedback?

Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:50 am
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Maxathron
Level: 4065

Post Re: Mastodonte
Because the admins treat Capital Ships as an unholy alien construct, there will never be a wide variety of them; likewise, no wide variety of anything but HF's.

Even if they could just use models they already have, they won't, because it is "work". It's less work than telling a model developer to make a new model, but it's still work.

Game lore is also felt like unneeded and uncreative (I'm not a game lore dev), so they rarely add it. They feel like the best lore is the ones players make as players go about their business. The lore about the clashes of the titans being USA vs DM/TW. Thats their kind of lore.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:55 am
Team: Remnant
Main: Undead Blackbeard
Level: 3346

Well past the laziness if this was pushed enough it cud get through at least considered

Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:44 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

I moved this to Suggestions since it's not a ship submission.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:10 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]