Content Dev
Team: JMC
Main: Blue Dwarf
Level: 2067

Post Re: fleet commander + aura + slaves
riel017 wrote:
Blue Dwarf wrote:
When calculating the aura power, the check is made against the owner of the husk (for slaves, the owner is a Slave AI).

Slaves don't get skills in the proper sense. It's not like a slave gets 10 FC because you have 20FC, so the slave has 0FC.

So the slave gets no power bonus, whether this is intentional or not I can't say. There was no comment in the code and I wasn't there at the time to know, but I'd probably say it's become intentional by being there for so long (we knew slaves didn't get bonuses, and somewhat balanced things around that).

does this apply on FC only or even normal slaves dont really get half of any skills at all???

FC only, for calculating aura power as FC is the only skill that gives aura power.

Support

Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:41 pm
Team: Traders
Main: ZGMF
Level: 5987

Blue Dwarf wrote:
riel017 wrote:
Blue Dwarf wrote:
When calculating the aura power, the check is made against the owner of the husk (for slaves, the owner is a Slave AI).

Slaves don't get skills in the proper sense. It's not like a slave gets 10 FC because you have 20FC, so the slave has 0FC.

So the slave gets no power bonus, whether this is intentional or not I can't say. There was no comment in the code and I wasn't there at the time to know, but I'd probably say it's become intentional by being there for so long (we knew slaves didn't get bonuses, and somewhat balanced things around that).

does this apply on FC only or even normal slaves dont really get half of any skills at all???

FC only, for calculating aura power as FC is the only skill that gives aura power.

whew. glad to hear only FC aura skills is affected by that. and other skills are still taken as half for other class and other fleet focus skills.

Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:48 pm
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Error Message
Level: 3306

FC needs a nerf /flies away

Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:47 am