Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Team: Triple Alliance
Main: Biggee
Level: 3017

Post Re: PVP
General wrote:
Its already been said the new system will still suck even when price tweaked because not everyone has space to scoop the parts droped and other then creds thats all you get

If you don't have 5 hull to scoop parts, how could you expect to scoop anything that dropped with the old system? Quit bitching and L2Troll, or fuck off.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:02 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Mr Spacely
Level: 2098

Parts are worthless

Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:49 pm
Team: Triple Alliance
Main: Biggee
Level: 3017

snowfireluv wrote:
Parts are worthless

They are used to repair your gear, how are they worthless?

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:28 pm
Team: Traders
Main: the speed of dark
Level: 2833

snowfireluv wrote:
Parts are worthless

Obviously untrue.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:08 am
Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: DefQon1
Level: 5130

snowfireluv wrote:
Parts are worthless

So true parts are lame.. Ill rather kill someone and have there Pwi or somethin to drop.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:19 am
Team: Beta Frequency
Main: Discharge
Level: 2691

biggee531 wrote:
General wrote:
Its already been said the new system will still suck even when price tweaked because not everyone has space to scoop the parts droped and other then creds thats all you get

If you don't have 5 hull to scoop parts, how could you expect to scoop anything that dropped with the old system? Quit bitching and L2Troll, or fuck off.

Jeff already said he is wanting to make the parts drop in a crate, which will be 1 size. This, along with tweaking the repair costs properly, will make it a good system that can replace the gear glue system just fine.

The issue here is the fact that this system is already in, and it is currently at a point where it represents a system that never should have been put in game at this point.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:43 am
Main: iArcea
Level: 13268

I also do not understand the concept of AI etc dropping more than 1 coin .. It's just an irritance scooping 4x8 coins / DG level.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:28 pm
Main: Chemo
Level: 3621

Species 8472 wrote:
I also do not understand the concept of AI etc dropping more than 1 coin .. It's just an irritance scooping 4x8 coins / DG level.

Seeing more coins drop makes you feel like you are getting more, and many times it actually does equal MORE. If I see only 1 or 2 floating where I ship died I am not as interested in scooping as I would if I saw a thick cloud of coin debris just spewing all over the place.

Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:57 am
Profile YIM WWW

Omen is spot on, along with the fact that you have a bigger chance of at least scooping something if there are more debris floating in different directions at different speeds.

Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:48 am
Main: Fly fast kill hard
Level: 4664

General wrote:

Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:55 am

lammas 528 wrote:
General wrote:

Quote:
Jeff already said he is wanting to make the parts drop in a crate, which will be 1 size. This, along with tweaking the repair costs properly, will make it a good system that can replace the gear glue system just fine.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:06 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

There's no point in scrap parts whatsoever, deaths should result in dropped credits only.

Then the winner of the pvp can scoop the money and pay for whatever repairs he needs. On the move repairs should be able to be done with a 1 size nano repair bot that is an item you get from ai base and gets more efficient as you get higher CG skill. Obviously using the repair bot on the move should cost more than repairs in the base, the difference being reduced by CG skill.

scrap parts is a unnecessary intermediary...

Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:29 am
Profile WWW
Main: -X-
Level: 5873

sabre198 wrote:
There's no point in scrap parts whatsoever, deaths should result in dropped credits only.

Then the winner of the pvp can scoop the money and pay for whatever repairs he needs. On the move repairs should be able to be done with a 1 size nano repair bot that is an item you get from ai base and gets more efficient as you get higher CG skill. Obviously using the repair bot on the move should cost more than repairs in the base, the difference being reduced by CG skill.

scrap parts is a unnecessary intermediary...

What is actually going to happen with that skill (i suggest they make it u have a 50percent chance of ur item not being damaged)..

DEATH TO DRACO
I AM GOD

Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:23 am
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: brindlebull
Level: 5143

Battlecruiser23 wrote:

If you don't lose stuff, you'd be more likely to pvp and fight.

If no one loses stuff, they wouldnt pvp in the first place

Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:59 pm
Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Camsy
Level: 2191

I don't mind if there's scrap parts or credits dropping just as long as the parts that drop are equal to the damage done, I hate being killed, and having a friend scoop my parts and give them back to find I need to go to an AI station to fix half the damage anyway. I remember back in the good old days of gear glue where you paid for it and forgot about it, if you died you check your event chat to see if crazy glue came to the rescue, and even in worst case scenario, if you dropped your gear you just get someone else in your squad to pick it up for you.

Blue Dwarf wrote:
Statistically, they haven't changed.

Except for the beef I gave.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:40 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next