Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: DefQon1
Level: 5130

Post Re: Flaming Demon
k.

Back to not caring.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:11 am
Team: Technomages
Main: Aku'Qa
Level: 4290

It could still be from an admin posting on an unknown account though...

I'd like to see that whole case resolved by admins, perhaps a revamp for the ticket system should happen, I think they should be confidential. Anyways either FD fucked up and showed the wrong people the ticket or admins abused their powers, I'm thinking option 1 now though...

Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:19 am
Team: Traders
Main: Murasame
Level: 3160

Either way its FD.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:20 am
Main: Assassinat3r
Level: 2460

thijs12b wrote:
It could still be from an admin posting on an unknown account though...

Admittedly, yes, it could. Even by tracing their IP, as DP pointed out, there is still an amount of uncertainty as they could have been behind a proxy.

But is this actually an issue? I would disagree on that, something like this is a minor issue and something the admins should take up among themselves. Taking into consideration that this may actually be helpful for us players I'd hardly consider it something for us to look into.

thijs12b wrote:
I'd like to see that whole case resolved by admins, perhaps a revamp for the ticket system should happen, I think they should be confidential. Anyways either FD fucked up and showed the wrong people the ticket or admins abused their powers, I'm thinking option 1 now though...

I personally disagree, I think the entire ticket system should be transparent as it is in other games except for exploitable bugs. Name changing shouldn't be as big a deal as it's treated as here, I believe name changes should only be for aesthetic purposes. If someone stuffs up their reputation they should put some effort into regaining it rather than chucking $10 to some admin.

But I dither, I feel at this point Shadow himself should be making a guest appearance in this thread outlining how or if he got the account. There really is no reason not to post here to defend himself, not doing so is even more suspicious than replying.

I still don't feel anyone should be jumping to a conclusion yet until he's at least tried to defend himself. There's still a chance he isn't FD and I'd rather give them the benefit of the doubt than pulling the "account is KoS'ed" card.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:27 am
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

zhuang281 wrote:
http://www.starsonata.com/support/ticket.php?track=1LDSS8ZTGW&Refresh=96213

I have a screeny in case this link goes missing.

Where the fuck did you get that? Support tickets are not supposed to be seen other than the person who sent it and the admins. Just say where you found it and no lies.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:24 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dark Phantom
Level: 4762

Tomzta09 wrote:
zhuang281 wrote:

Where the fuck did you get that? Support tickets are not supposed to be seen other than the person who sent it and the admins. Just say where you found it and no lies.

Already addressed that concern above. It was from an unnamed source who is not me or an admin. This has been confirmed by both Thijs on Trader (Who is theoretically me enemy) and Tech9 on EF (Who is trustworthy).

On a separate note, the source of the evidence has no bearing on the veracity of the evidence in this situation.

On another separate note, i did check SS rules and there is nothing saying i cannot post the link.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:33 am

zhuang281 wrote:
Tomzta09 wrote:
zhuang281 wrote:

Already addressed that concern above. It was from an unnamed source who is not me or an admin. This has been confirmed by both Thijs on Trader (Who is theoretically me enemy) and Tech9 on EF (Who is trustworthy).

On a separate note, the source of the evidence has no bearing on the veracity of the evidence in this situation.

On another separate note, i did check SS rules and there is nothing saying i cannot post the link.

That doesn't make sense, what is this "unnamed source"?

Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:47 am
Team: The Originals
Main: Lol imra15
Level: 668

It's a ghost...

Too late I realize my children are me only treasures... Volcom Applicant

Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:52 am

Tomzta09 wrote:

Not sure which part of it does not make sense. I will not make my source the knowledge of the playerbase. The person PMed me on SS and I have screenies backing it up. Two people have seen the screenies to confirm they are true.

This discussion about the source is irrelevant. What matter is that I have now proved that FD named changed his characters to Shadowblade.

Last edited by zhuang281 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:54 am

zhuang281 wrote:
Tomzta09 wrote:

Not sure which part of it does not make sense. I will not make my source the knowledge of the playerbase. The person Pmed me on SS and i have screenies backing it up. Two people have seen the screenies to confirm they are true.

This discussion about the source is Irrelevant. What matter is that I have now proved FD named changed his characters to ShadowBlade.

When that person gets found out, he/she is royally fucked. You can tell your, source of Knowledge that. I have a rough idea who it is.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:03 am

He may be found out by admins simply by checking through SS Chat logs. I would not have caused that so it is not really my concern. But again i ask you, what relevance does that have to the current discussion about flaming demon.

However, i am curious. Why will he be "royally" fucked over? He has not broken any rules in sending me the ticket ID. He may have just been provided the ID by FD himself. You don't know what occured so you currently cannot say who is or is not fucked over.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:06 am

Those tickets aren't meant to be read by anyone other than the admins and the player who submitted it.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:10 am

Tomzta09 wrote:
Those tickets aren't meant to be read by anyone other than the admins and the player who submitted it.

That is not a rule that has been detailed in the SS Rules thread. But again we diverge into things that do not concern us. I won't respond to anything about the technicalities of rules anymore.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:12 am

zhuang281 wrote:
Tomzta09 wrote:

That is not a rule that has been detailed in the SS Rules thread. But again we diverge into things that do not concern us. I won't respond to anything about the technicalities of rules anymore.

Its an invasion of privacy you moron.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:38 am
Main: Vortex
Level: 7557

or possibility #2 that that pic along with 75% of other pics on forums was edited. Not saying it is but the fact that u got a support ticket seems kinda fishy. even if it was from an unnamed source thats even fishier. also the fact that u have an admin on ur team makes it even more suspicious. so way to make u and ur team look really shady. i applaud u

VaporiZe!

Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:52 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next