Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Support/PR Administrator
Main: Bageese
Level: 14

Post Re: Idea

To the best of my knowledge the Livecaster tool that I'm using gives you the option to save your video after completion, and it's free. Once I get back to my main computer on either Wednesday or Thursday, I'll post a link to the live caster site and then to my channel where I'll be doing the live feed of the run.
I will be doing some testing prior to the run on Saturday. If everything works as I think it will I should be able to put the video into my public dropbox folder and let people download it so they can edit and make videos.
I did have one quick question for the dev team: Will Test2 be updated to the current uni for this run? Cause I'm still in my ancient and rather shitty zebra setup and would prefer to be in at least the better augged zebra or lion. :P If I'm in my crap ship I don't care, I'll just be able to participate more if I'm in a better ship, rather than die horrifically every 5 seconds :P.

I take it 720 is the minimum yes? My computer is beast so I know it can handle it, the only thing that will stop it is if my computer BSOD, power goes out, or internet craps out.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:15 am
Team: Deep Space Federation
Main: Jeff Bobbo
Level: 2700

bageese wrote:

I did have one quick question for the dev team: Will Test2 be updated to the current uni for this run? Cause I'm still in my ancient and rather shitty zebra setup and would prefer to be in at least the better augged zebra or lion. :P If I'm in my crap ship I don't care, I'll just be able to participate more if I'm in a better ship, rather than die horrifically every 5 seconds :P.

And update would be nice; I've greatly updated my Gunner and Monk, if you done an update I'd have Red Photon and the Cheetah Missiles to show off as well. :P

JeffL wrote:
Are you kidding me? Our C2 music is way better than that boring garbage you linked.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:43 am
Profile WWW
Support/PR Administrator

I would just like to let everyone know that I'm live right now to do some testing before Saturday. If anyone wants to check out some c2 while I'm testing the livestream tool
http://www.livestream.com/starsonata1?t=92842

There is a chat window that you can talk to me in as well. The free version supports 50 viewers and I've already submitted a request to become a verified channel just in case we have more people on Saturday :P

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:04 pm
Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Copernicus
Level: 895

Allrighty, I've got one missile sent to Jeff and hopefully it can be pushed out to everyone else in an update before the run. It'd also be neat to have an update so I can get my credits from my C1 character; I'm out in C2 >.<

F2P: Colonel Mustang/Riza Hawkeye/Jean Havoc/Heymans Breda/Kain Fuery

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:22 pm
Support/PR Administrator

DarthFirebert wrote:
Allrighty, I've got one missile sent to Jeff and hopefully it can be pushed out to everyone else in an update before the run. It'd also be neat to have an update so I can get my credits from my C1 character; I'm out in C2 >.<

Haha, see I'm in a zebra with a lion quick snap and 5 topaz thoraxes in C2, in C1 I'm in a badass lion with lots of pretty weapons :P

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:43 pm
Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Copernicus
Level: 895

Are we going to be using Ventrilo or another voice chat to coordinate our run? I don't use voice often while playing, but I find it does make big event communication a bit easier.

F2P: Colonel Mustang/Riza Hawkeye/Jean Havoc/Heymans Breda/Kain Fuery

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:45 pm
Team: Aidelon
Main: Diabolus
Level: 2300

Location: Netherlands, Europe, Earth, Sol, Milky way, Universe, Admins computer
Yeah, I think we should.

Don't have a vent server tho... Maybe use the Tinychat thing?

Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:36 am
Support/PR Administrator

Come on to Strawberry Pancakes' Vent. :D
Here's your info:
Port:9357

Awesome, lovely, cool admins... did you update test 2? Pleeeeeeease? XD If not oh well, I'll just use topaz thoraxes. rofl.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:33 pm

When is the run? XD

JeffL wrote:
Are you kidding me? Our C2 music is way better than that boring garbage you linked.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:33 pm
Profile WWW
Support/PR Administrator

basebot wrote:
Saturday 26th of march, 8-9PM GMT?
Is when I can.

Uh... I just woke up, give me a minute to use my brain...
Carry the two, divide by 4, times pi...
meh, fuck you timezones and dst. I thought it was at 2 my time, but now I'm not sure.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:45 pm
Support/PR Administrator

Well I guess it doesn't matter since I'm on my computer all the time anyways xD. I'm gonna go get coffee and then when I get back I'll be going live to do some final tweaking of live caster. Trevor said it was okay to use SP vent. So hop on I'm assuming showtime is in the next hour to two hours.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:01 pm

bageese wrote:
Well I guess it doesn't matter since I'm on my computer all the time anyways xD. I'm gonna go get coffee and then when I get back I'll be going live to do some final tweaking of live caster. Trevor said it was okay to use SP vent. So hop on I'm assuming showtime is in the next hour to two hours.

Its just gone 6PM GMT now. So.

Although, I wont be able to make it, as my laptop is shit, and wont run C2 for some reason. >.< (Not even my laptop, so meh)

JeffL wrote:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:03 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin / Dev Team
Team: Admins
Main: Jeff_L
Level: 1969

Don't run your patchbot today unless you hear otherwise. I uploaded a new client and updated the server, but it's crashing on log in for the release build of the client and I haven't found the problem yet. Probably going to have to roll back the server until I can figure it out.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:08 pm
Profile WWW
Team: Solstice
Main: Trevor
Level: 5369

Before I ran the patchbot I was getting some pretty crazy bugs, like Trevor wasn't even in the log in screen :P

Opps.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:17 pm
Site Admin / Dev Team
Team: Admins
Main: Jeff_L
Level: 1969

That's because we have a new log in screen that takes different info. But I can't seem to fix whatever is wrong, so I'm rolling the server back. Anyone have a copy of the old Star Sonata.exe?

Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:24 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next