Team: Zero Gravity
Main: Zotowan Q
Level: 479

Post Soundtrack Mixing
A rather trivial observation if anything, but I've noticed that a few of the soundtracks in C2 were awkwardly cut. For example, you'd have a 50-second long intro or so that suddenly just ends and another 2-minute song with a similar opening beat starting up directly after. It's a bit jarring, but I have no idea if these tracks are finalized or will be worked with in the near future (or if there's anyone to fiddle with them at all, really). I've been playing with a couple of the tracks myself on ProTools - putting the intro (song1) and the main body (song2) together - but those were just mini projects.

Any responses?

Sat May 28, 2011 12:57 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin / Dev Team
Team: Admins
Main: Jeff_L
Level: 1969

Post Re: Soundtrack Mixing
All the songs except for the login music and the startup music are cut into an intro and a loop part. When the music changes, it's supposed to play the intro part once, then loop the loop part. As far as I know, they are all as they are intended to be, but the composer said to let him know if there are any that sound like they need work, so list anything that you think doesn't fit right and I can let him know.

Sat May 28, 2011 1:16 am
Profile WWW