Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Team: The Journey
Main: Journeyman
Level: 2413

Post Re: Nexus Testing
Im trying to do the 'Whiskey Outpost!' mission to destroy 4 Cadet Defenders and a Cadet Commander in Whiskey Outpost, but when I warp in I get attacked by all of the volcom ships in the galaxy, I was under the impression they were supposed to be allied.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:53 pm
Site Admin / Dev Team
Team: Admins
Main: Jeff_L
Level: 1969

Whiskey Outpost is pretty awesome, but I think the AI ships in there still do too much damage. They should maybe do 1/2 to 1/4 what they currently do, because when a pack of Volcom spawn on you, it's over in 2 seconds.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:00 am
Profile WWW
Team: Traders
Main: Kyp
Level: 3482

Mission Vorian's Plan has a mistake, says $galction in the description... instead of the name of the galaxy you're supposed to go to, presumably paxius.

Last edited by Zekk on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:44 am
Team: Aidelon
Main: Deano!!
Level: 5057

There's $endstation on the mission where you have to deliver the disk to cadet academy

Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:34 am
Team: Triple Alliance
Main: Biggee
Level: 3017

biggee531 wrote:
- The mission "Flylet Master" (right after "Flylet Test") says "Travel to Burning Bridges (off of Burning Bridges)..." Should read "Travel to Burning Bridges (off of Black Powder)..."

Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:39 am
Site Admin / Dev Team

I'm not sure I understand the mission "Galactic Patrol II". It has you explore The Nexus, Rogue's Rendezvous, and Volcom Testing grounds, but neither of the last two gals are off Nexus, so you don't know where they are. Should probably change one of those to Volcom Outpost or add it. Also, I don't see any ambushes there for that mission, maybe we should add one?

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:14 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin / Dev Team

I gave Rattie Moe more shields, because people seem to kill him really fast now with their super-items.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:42 pm
Profile WWW
Main: Fragmaster2
Level: 379

The Journeyman wrote:
Im trying to do the 'Whiskey Outpost!' mission to destroy 4 Cadet Defenders and a Cadet Commander in Whiskey Outpost, but when I warp in I get attacked by all of the volcom ships in the galaxy, I was under the impression they were supposed to be allied.

This is even worse on the EF side - there are around 10 volcoms (maybe 11) and the cadets spawn one at a time - the result is any EF player trying to play the mission gets annihilated within a matter of seconds, because as soon as the cadets spawn they are wiped out by the volcoms. As soon as you go in, there are no cadets there to spread the fire and help, and 10 volcoms all swarm you and can easily drop 4k shields in a matter of seconds.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:46 pm
Team: Triple Alliance
Main: Biggee
Level: 3017

I noticed that whichever side you choose gives you a skill corresponding to that side, Earthforce or Pirate. Is there a way you can code no-threat and no-xp (tied to your faction skill, EF or Pirate) for killing your faction inside the nexus? Would alleviate a lot of the aggro issues i think.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:51 pm
Team: Psionic Corps
Main: ShadowPrince
Level: 1159

the Vorian the Rogue mission to kill him has some bugs in the Galaxy he is in. The background is higher than the ship is so when turning the background covers have your ship. Also there needs to be someway to notice he has warped because it looks as if he just disappears off the map and you can not find him at all unless someone has told you that he warps into different galaxies even if he is 10k away from the portal.

Also Paxius has a Dark Sun bug that if your 2k or closer to the Dark sun you always click on it no matter where you click except for the floaties.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:54 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Gunslinger Myrtok
Level: 2640

(Copied from another forum where it appears to have gotten lost :lol: )

I started the mini bana mission to kill the drone and the boss. It's in progress in my mission list. There is no mission symbol above the mini bana gal's wormhole though, and the drone and boss don't spawn. I'm only assuming the mission still takes place in that mini bana gal off of Paxinimus like it did in C1 since the mission description is still printing the variable for the galaxy.

HAL wrote:
You are greedy and ignorant, you can't have everything in life for free.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:33 pm
Team: Psionic Corps
Main: ShadowPrince
Level: 1159

The mini bana mission worked for me. Everything was exactly like it should have been. The Urqi boss ship in there respawns fast tho which makes it tough to kill the drone at that level lol.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:02 am
Main: Gunslinger Myrtok
Level: 2640

I can see a big kasa drone in there, but it's like a background decoration. I can't select it, and there's no mission symbol with it. Same with the juju ship (or whatever it is- I hate trying to remember Urqka spellings). I can see the big ship, and I can kill it, but it has no mission symbol and I get no credit.

HAL wrote:
You are greedy and ignorant, you can't have everything in life for free.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:34 am
Team: Olympus
Main: Calypso
Level: 1800

Location: Scranton, PA, USA, Earth, Sol, Orion Spur, Milky Way, Local Group, Universe, Multiverse
ShadowKing wrote:
the Vorian the Rogue mission to kill him has some bugs in the Galaxy he is in. The background is higher than the ship is so when turning the background covers have your ship. Also there needs to be someway to notice he has warped because it looks as if he just disappears off the map and you can not find him at all unless someone has told you that he warps into different galaxies even if he is 10k away from the portal.

Also Paxius has a Dark Sun bug that if your 2k or closer to the Dark sun you always click on it no matter where you click except for the floaties.

Event and Galaxy chat both tell you that he warps away. Maybe I need to make it even more apparent?

Also, I fixed the sun bug in Paxius. It's just not live yet.

Calypso

Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:53 am
Main: Nurokourri
Level: 5049

Calypso wrote:
Event and Galaxy chat both tell you that he warps away. Maybe I need to make it even more apparent?

Is there any way to give it some particle effect that makes it seem like it's warping?

Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:06 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next