Team: Technomages
Main: Aku'Qa
Level: 4289

Post Lack of content out of the nexus
I let my little brother (14 years old) play the game and he didn't had a clue what to do when he got out of the Nexus, I think this is still a main issue, there needs to be some sort of mission chain for either Cadet and Volcom to guide players atleast up to level 250 (with the new sp system) so they can actually kill shit on their own.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:01 am
Dev Team
Main: Xipe Totec
Level: 2

Post Re: Lack of content out of the nexus
all the missions out of nexus that are intended for the 25-300 range are being worked on right now by our content team. If the nexus is any indication of things to come we will get a great experience for you guys.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:09 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: thebattler36
Level: 2015

Feathers wrote:
all the missions out of nexus that are intended for the 25-300 range are being worked on right now by our content team. If the nexus is any indication of things to come we will get a great experience for you guys.

Just wondering about where these missions will be located. A great many players completely miss the Infernal Darkness chain or the Bonnet chain on their first character.

A while ago the idea of mission hubs, a galaxy/galaxies for each layer that dealt with storyline missions in that layer, was suggested and I was wondering if that is going to be implemented in any way?

Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:36 am
Dev Team
Main: Xipe Totec
Level: 2

There will be missions directing people to mission "hubs" which will in turn direct you to higher level "hubs".

Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:14 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: DHM
Level: 8172

there are actually no mission connecting your leveling from nexus to Sol area
so, if you finish leveling around nexus, then you have to figure the rest out on your own, that might need some work

Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:50 pm