Team: The Great Armada
Main: Xonok6
Level: 602

Post Bugs and features i found
When i try to switch between on layers on my map in deep space, then the game crashes. Nowhere else, just deep space.
Also the whiskey outpost mission is very hard for cadets and yet quite easy for volcom. As a cadet i just cant do enough damage and everything swarms me. As a volcom i only need to shoot every cadet once and the volcoms will do the rest of the work.
The paxian mission for exploring glass matrix tells you to buy an ice sludger, when i were in GM it told me that and ice cannon, when i got back to paxius it required an ice sludger again. (that might be fixed already)
In deep space the mission that asks you to do another mission(pizza delivery?) can never end. And since it's the thing that unlocks the pizza mission then pizza will be repeatable.
When i use right click to warp then it doesnt stop after warping, instead it just keeps going and and spinning.
Rosfires are TERRIBLY overpowered for theyr level.
Theyr drones make them into incredible tanks, plus they give extra DPS. Just make them higher level, they are never worth killing.
Berserkers cannot multifire, instead for every 100% of MF you shoot faster. It would be ok if it didnt cause ROF cap to get closer. AI can MF.
Flyletmaster and maggotmaster are easyer to kill than flylets and maggots, give them weapons, or make them lay drones, or make them launch more fighters. Also, flyletmaster only launches it's fighters at first, then it starts launching the ones maggotmaster uses and doesnt launch it's own anymore(i think it's got to do with fighter gen).
The galaxy map shows wormhole links that dont exist(for example sol-trickster). Also the systems aint selectable, it doesnt show the number of bases else than as dots. Centering is crazy, it centers to the other side of the cluster. Map isn't readable, cant tell where half of the gates lead.
Missions direct me to juxtas(shortest way) when i am far too low to use them.
The mission in brigand's stronghold by paxians(devanar) directs you to paxius, only to see that it doesnt end in any base(of all 4).
In hyperion i can find the secret base but not the one that sells missle launchers(and they have wrong locations, or is it that the base just requires piracy now?).
When using right click to order slaves to attack something, they never use specials. also, using right click ignores safety lock.
When AI clans(like starrunners) attack you then they all use theyr specials at the same time.
Some AI are still very flat. PAPER flat.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:36 am

Post Re: Bugs and features i found
All ships are the same size on radar.
None of the chat commands actually work.
Psionic Flares are hard to see since theyr smoke/fire or w/e effect isnt shown often enough.

Last edited by Xonok2 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:39 am

Also a suggestion, mission names are using colors to determine theyr difficulty. I recommend adding something like (level 200-300) for what levels are supposed to do them. I am just constantly hitting easy, normal and hard missions in a random order.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:45 am
Team: Red Faction
Main: Paladin's Presence
Level: 3937

Bugs go in the specified sections for bugs. Feedback is for your thoughts on the game...

andezrhode wrote:
goett wrote:
All oly ships look way to geometrically conservative for my tastes.

thats because most graphic designers are squares :mrgreen:

goett wrote:
Fired bullets taste like candy.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:14 am