Team: Traders
Main: Bonehead
Level: 2447

Post Re: Game will fail
syberian wrote:
Anyway
I find c2 much less addicting, in fact its not addicting at all, I cba to log on more than once a day.

So what changes do you want to see made to make SS more addictive to you?

You've all seen my vents and rants...

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:29 pm
Team: Relentless Community
Main: Flake Marshal
Level: 6334

Needs all ingame devs/admin gotton rid of. Maybe jack the sub price up a couple dollars to pay people who don't play the game.Could maybe stop fucking shit up that worked before like the reloging geting the log in page shit.Also yes c2 is no were near as addictive as C1 was i find myself loging off alot more to go and do other shit i find more fun

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:34 pm
Team: Death Mental
Main: goett
Level: 2156

i counted 50 people logged the other day, and 80ish is starting to look like a good day in general. part bugs, some people waiting for game to stop crashing, part reset blues, but it's just depressing in general to see trade chat as dead as it is. come back an hour later and not see one new tradechat post? ss is dying.

no people = no fun

for me, i'd just love to know if advertising this game is planned. One post to that affect would really make my day. I'm looking to cash out if it gets too much worse.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:39 pm
Main: Evo
Level: 34

Bonecrusher wrote:
syberian wrote:
Anyway
I find c2 much less addicting, in fact its not addicting at all, I cba to log on more than once a day.

So what changes do you want to see made to make SS more addictive to you?

You've all seen my vents and rants...

Hard to say, its just not fun anymore for me.
Everything in c2 looks way to dark, it makes me feel tired in a really short time. I'm usually fed up with ss after 5- 10 minutes of playing.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:41 pm

syberian wrote:
Hard to say, its just not fun anymore for me.
Everything in c2 looks way to dark, it makes me feel tired in a really short time. I'm usually fed up with ss after 5- 10 minutes of playing.

I too have been suffering from a lot of eye strain when playing C2.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:47 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: T.H.S. Nemesis II
Level: 2634

I personally am wondering how many subs that have been active for at least a year or 2 have been cancelled. I know my 4 year sub is no longer set to renew.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:00 pm

Hooghthegreat wrote:
I personally am wondering how many subs that have been active for at least a year or 2 have been canceled. I know my 4 year sub is no longer set to renew.

So what would it take to make the game more playable for you?

Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Bonecrusher wrote:
Hooghthegreat wrote:
I personally am wondering how many subs that have been active for at least a year or 2 have been canceled. I know my 4 year sub is no longer set to renew.

So what would it take to make the game more playable for you?

Honestly, I think it would take the scrapping of C2. It is not the game I fell in love with anymore. I do not like the look and/or feel of the new game. It is very cumbersome with all the windows and popups. I much preferred everything on one screen where I could check the status of something with a quick glance rather than having to pop up another window to look at it. Especially during battle.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:27 pm
Team: Ace Corp
Main: DrunkenDriver
Level: 1605

Keep those windows you need to check open then?
At least now, you have a choice.
Bigger screen or cluttered with info that you may or may not use.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:12 pm
Main: Sceadu
Level: 1913

I, too, find it much less addicting than before. I simply no longer have the urge to log in. I used to log in for absolutely no reason, and then think of something to do, while now i will only log on if I have something to do.

I believe that the accessibility of the UI and brightness are primary factors of this; it seems like it takes way more effort to get anything done than before. For example, i hate how the slave controls now pop up to the right now; if i'm selecting a slave, either it will be in the center of the screen, so i want my controls there too, or it's at the edge of the screen, in which case i either want it at a neutral location or not on top of my slave.

That is one very annoying thing.

Another thing is that the scale of the game seems off now. Before, you could be 10 distance over a planet and be immune from bullets, for example; now, you need to be all the way on top, or on the other side. This has the effect of making planets seem much smaller than the previously were. Honestly, Gargan seems more right than the majority of the universe.

The visibility is just too low in general, even with the new ambient light. Like everyone else, I strain my eyes to get information.

With the new zooming out, i get more tactical information at the expense of being able to see my ship. On my sniper I might as well be piloting a ship from Asteroids as a Pos Wave, because I can't see it anyway.

In SS1, because it was 2d, you looked straight down on everything. In C2, because it's 3d, everything ends up looking fisheyed, which just makes my eyes hurt. I wish i could change it so everything was straight top-down, regardless of where it was on my screen.

I've got a few more, but these are some of the major ones. Mostly just accessibility issues.

landswimmer wrote:
ALL HAIL CYG THE MESSIAH!

Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:50 pm
Main: playerboy345
Level: 3084

Cygnus wrote:
I, too, find it much less addicting than before. I simply no longer have the urge to log in. I used to log in for absolutely no reason, and then think of something to do, while now i will only log on if I have something to do.

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:
Runescape, Allows you to change your name every 30 days.

Runescape sucks so it doesnt count :P

Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:01 am
Main: Chemo
Level: 3621

playerboy345 wrote:
Cygnus wrote:

Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:33 am
Profile YIM WWW
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

i thought it was just me, I too havent played more than 3 hours total in the new uni. This is from someone who used to put in 8 hrs a day. However I was planning to take a back seat for this uni because i figured it would be too frustrating to play with bugs.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:33 am
Profile WWW
Team: Death Mental
Main: goett
Level: 2156

logged on today.. were a total of 30 people logged.. just depressing.
most i've seen on at once since reset was 100. many i identified as mc'd characters.

also is fun since you don't get kicked for inactivity anymore.

6 trade posts in two hours today.. not the same.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:37 am

It's no surprise that nobody is logging on. The game sucks, and nobody wants to waste time or money on it anymore. Sorry devs....you screwed up.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:11 pm