Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Team: Zephyr
Main: Devil'sEye
Level: 5406

Post Re: Hawks
ALL I KNOW IS THAT FIX THESE DAMN COLLISIONS!
My thoraxes were fine in C1, but in C2 they don't hit these damn hawks & pass rite thru em cuz of lags or idk...Even /LKL + low graphics doesn't help!
WHAT THE HELL!?
& I'm serious, it so makes me lose my temper...

Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:03 pm
Profile YIM
Team: Beta Frequency
Main: Discharge
Level: 2691

Yeah, I noticed the same issue when fighting hawks with thoraxes.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:27 pm
Team: Technomages
Main: Aku'Qa
Level: 4290

hawks are not cool when you have slaves, they should not be aggro imo.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:50 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

these things piss me off, tarpitting peril space with these jerkoffs is ruining my week. Thier shit is sposed to be non ethereal yet it sails straight through planets.

Its basically as soon as one appears I have to go through 20 minutes of bullcrap hiding in bases, getting slaves out of stasis. Take these bitches off auto aggro.. its a quality of life issue.

Remember how you made drops initially so fucking annoying a sd had to coast through peril without touching thrust? or even a shm with 300k+ bank would get raped by drop missiles? well these bitches are twice as annoying as those.. grrr

Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:03 am
Profile WWW
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8117

Admins of SS wrote:
"Perilous" Space

Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:21 am

hard for all the wrong reasons = fake difficulty

Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:38 am
Profile WWW
Team: Traders
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

The Lost One wrote:
They are just fine the way they are. If they are powered down any amount at all, then I will make a post to prove how fine they are.

Someone put a knife in my throat for agreeing with this bloke.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:39 pm

No, I don't really mind them on my SD or sniper, so I'm personally not really affected, since those are the classes I play with most of the time.

But you just can't get away from those things as a ShM or DM, it makes no sense.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:46 am
Team: Death Mental
Main: goett
Level: 2156

^^^ sing brake.

Hawks are fun IMO.

But I do think...
1. Dms get fucked. Time to bring up drone scraps?

2. Why not make slave tows available from ANY ai base.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:58 am
Team: Red Faction
Main: Daggoth
Level: 3912

I logged in over the reset on my engi.

This guy is level 1k, in a rhino, gen, off, def, with shitty AT and DR, maxed subs, sup elec controller only, only had cosmic vacuum and a restraining order with tractor subs at 10.

I encountered a Hawk, I spent like 5-10mins toying with it, in the end I killed it :D Got creds, wasn't a very hard kill tbh.

For a high level 'elite peril ai' it was a PERFECT challenge for an engi, considering its level, and the fact that I guess it drops some nice t21 stuff?

Ok, sure LATER I got raped in the face upon leaving peril when one ninja'd me whilst I was fighting a GB and had my AI's out in the open (all exposed), but that's what you expect when flying around in peril, you have to be ready for anything. If you're not ready as an engi, then you face the consequences... Anyone with their head switched on and a halfarsed setup like mine can kill Hawks with relative ease...

Seriously guys, less Q.Q or whatever that shit is... More PEW PEW, you guys are utter fucking pussy holes! Perilous space should be perilous.

If there is any problem here at all, then it's with the risk of loss that engis are exposed to... And even then I think it's perfectly balanced.

Merry Christmas, and wishing you all a happy new year btw <3

Kanga

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:36 pm

no /disagree some classes always get fucked regardlessly especially ShM here. These guys should no be aggro. I like the, but they should not be aggro, they're too fast, you can't get away from them. Unaggro them. Once again, I'm not affected at all by these AI but i've seen it happen to teamies.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:52 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Thermal
Level: 5942

A lone support class travelling in the depths of the perilous space? What do you expect.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:20 pm
Main: Time Warp
Level: 3332

thijs12b wrote:
no /disagree some classes always get fucked regardlessly especially ShM here. These guys should no be aggro. I like the, but they should not be aggro, they're too fast, you can't get away from them. Unaggro them. Once again, I'm not affected at all by these AI but i've seen it happen to teamies.

When they were first implemented I quite comfortably destroyed a couple of them in Perilous space, solo, on my Shield Monkey. I'm sure V and Topbuzz, amounge the best battle-monks ingame can do it just as easily. If you don't have the ability to adapt to a new enemy or are just simply too closed minded to try something new then you don't deserve to be able to kill them.

Also, people have been begging for a new Perilous-space ai for a LONG time, you finally get it, in the design that was asked for alot, and you want it nerfed? Sad.

Timmeh

/Timmeh!
I mean /signed!
sabre198 wrote:
1. Create C2
2. Time Warp quits
3. New players join
4. ... Profit?!?

Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:23 pm

I've personally never asked for any new AI and definitly wouldn't have supported it in it's current form. So really no reason to end with that snobby sad of yours. I don't see a reason as to why they should be aggro. Make them unaggro like delquads and hives.

Or add higher DFs up till DF 450/500 and only make them roam in DF400+

Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:31 pm

ok 10b prize to the first solo shield monkey (or fc) that shows me how to do these. Its gonna end up costing me this in repair costs and wasted time anyway, so its worth it for a method/setup that works. You will of course have to demonstrate to me in peril.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:58 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next