Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Team: Traders
Main: Thermal
Level: 5942

Post Re: Why Bases No Longer Blow Up...
Species 8472 wrote:
seanla4350 wrote:

Being a community team member is different from my role as a player in game. I would never be a part of that team if I wasn't allowed to play this game to the fully that I pay for. So use that argument as much as you want, but it doesn't really work that way.

That really is rich coming from you. I remember quite perfectly on IRC during my brief time on BP;

Trevor - "Stop taking up 10 oly slots and give the rest of the team a chance."

Thermal - "No blah blah blah it's the only way I can play this game."

Trevor - "I'm director."

Thermal - "Ok I submit to your mightyness."

Play by your own morals if you're going to state them.

I play by my own morals. I actually contradicted Trevor on the issue you are pointing to, and did my own runs, and when Client 2 came around I couldn't use that many clients so I started going with 2 only.

Your point was?

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:37 pm
Team: Death Mental
Main: goett
Level: 2156

seanla4350 wrote:
goett wrote:
If there's no special rules why was I kicked out for quoting Churchill saying 'dildo'? You can be a comm relations rep and be inflammatory? Then that truly is hippocritical somewhere.

I was kicked out of mods for an exploit I reported... Later revoked only by Jeff because he failed to see how an inactive player who also reported the exploit got banned. Still not remodded.

The bullshit runs up the walls sonetimes in this game. Guess why I play less?

Send a support ticket as you won't find those answers in here and you know very well that posting that kind of stuff here isn't the right thing to do. You are just stirring up problems now, but I guess you know that.

And yes, community team members don't actually have to change their way of playing this game just because they also are a part of that team. Awesome or what?

So you're saying an admin flat out lied to me? That's awesome. And a community rep can insult whoever they want without cause, bashing opinions? Gotta love that aspect.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:40 pm
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

Not starting an argument but heres what i heard:

Thermal you was doing oly runs by yourself and you never took anyone with you or offered to help. Then Trevor gets mad at you and tells you off for being selfish and not taking other members with you who need the kills, which leads to you changing your ways and taking people on oly runs with you. Thats what I heard.

I also heard something about you while I was on Red Faction, when you figured out how to do Olympus, they asked you to teach them how to do it and you refused to and told them to figure it out yourself. Again, thats what I have heard.

But I have been wrong before :roll:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:40 pm

Tomzta09 wrote:
Not starting an argument but heres what i heard:

Thermal you was doing oly runs by yourself and you never took anyone with you or offered to help. Then Trevor gets mad at you and tells you off for being selfish and not taking other members with you who need the kills, which leads to you changing your ways and taking people on oly runs with you. Thats what I heard.

I also heard something about you while I was on Red Faction, when you figured out how to do Olympus, they asked you to teach them how to do it and you refused to and told them to figure it out yourself. Again, thats what I have heard.

But I have been wrong before :roll:

Yeah, I'll just make a last post on this if you want the entire truth.

When I was on Red Faction I was one of the only active people in Olympus, and when I had spent a lot of time in there, the other players wanted to tag along because I was doing it swiftly and they hadn't bothered to spend time in there before, so I didn't feel like just bringing them along as I was the only person who had cared about Olympus until they saw me flying in Olympus ships and finally getting payed off for my work.

Then I left as DHM and a few others didn't have time for Olympus (They just got their first Olympus ship now, so I guess that sums it up).

I joined SBP, and did a lot of individual runs, and got 7 accounts. SBP was active, but a lot of people didn't bother to do stuff, and I didn't have the time to wait around for half-assed people to tag along on my runs because it normally set me back 1-2 hours in extra time of having to teach them, keep them alive and wait for them to get ready. I told Trevor that because I knew that SBP shouldn't have to rely on 1 person to get Olympus kills. So I refused to be responsible for taking people just because everyone else didn't bother.

Then Client 2 came, I was only able to multi client 2 accounts and had a hard time doing Olympus, and I then no longer ran 7 but 2 accounts only, which I still do until I one day might resub my horde of accounts and use more than one account.

I hope that clears it up, and I'll stop derailing now and get to killing Olympus.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:50 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: iArcea
Level: 13267

And you say I'm not a team player?

HAH.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:52 pm

Well, there are more ways of being a team player. And actually, Traders were the ones who claimed that you weren't a team player, so that is where I got my first information from.

When I did individual runs on SBP I also personally handed out 4-5 HM BPs to the team, along with a lot of more gear. That was because I could do Olympus every day swiftly and gain gear that way, and support my team. If I kept it all for myself I would not have been a team player.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:01 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: DHM
Level: 8172

seanla4350 wrote:

Yeah, I'll just make a last post on this if you want the entire truth.

When I was on Red Faction I was one of the only active people in Olympus, and when I had spent a lot of time in there, the other players wanted to tag along because I was doing it swiftly and they hadn't bothered to spend time in there before, so I didn't feel like just bringing them along as I was the only person who had cared about Olympus until they saw me flying in Olympus ships and finally getting payed off for my work.

Then I left as DHM and a few others didn't have time for Olympus (They just got their first Olympus ship now, so I guess that sums it up).

I joined SBP, and did a lot of individual runs, and got 7 accounts. SBP was active, but a lot of people didn't bother to do stuff, and I didn't have the time to wait around for half-assed people to tag along on Me runs because it normally set me back 1-2 hours in extra time of having to teach them, keep them alive and wait for them to get ready. I told Trevor that because I knew that SBP shouldn't have to rely on 1 person to get Olympus kills. So I refused to be responsible for taking people just because everyone else didn't bother.

Then Client 2 came, I was only able to multi client 2 accounts and had a hard time doing Olympus, and I then no longer ran 7 but 2 accounts only, which I still do until I one day might resub my horde of accounts and use more than one account.

I hope that clears it up, and I'll stop derailing now and get to killing Olympus.

there is no I in team
but the general idea was to help us get some T21 skills to improve team and let team do it themselves after a while

Last edited by jeroen07008 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:02 pm
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

seanla4350 wrote:
Well, there are more ways of being a team player. And actually, Traders were the ones who claimed that you weren't a team player, so that is where I got my first information from.

When I did individual runs on SBP I also personally handed out 4-5 HM BPs to the team, along with a lot of more gear. That was because I could do Olympus every day swiftly and gain gear that way, and support my team. If I kept it all for myself I would not have been a team player.

Yea but that was before Trevor told you to help the team.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Tomzta09 wrote:
seanla4350 wrote:

Yea but that was before Trevor told you to help the team.

No, that was before and after. What Trevor said never changed anything, the only thing that changed anything was when I stopped being able to multi client the amount of accounts that I did :)

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:07 pm
Support/PR Administrator
Main: Bageese
Level: 14

And that's the icing on the cake. This thread will be locked. If you have any concerns or wish to discuss this further please PM me or submit a ticket.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:09 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7