Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Support/PR Administrator
Main: Bageese
Level: 14

Post Discussing Mutes in All Chat
The rule about discussing mutes in all chat is there FOR A REASON.

I cannot help you address the issue in all chat, I am not there 24/7. If you have an issue with a mute I ask that you PLEASE submit a ticket. Talking about it in all chat makes the moderators job worse, and doesn't do anything to help the situation. I am more than willing to go over the mute in question and alleviate the issue if the mute was incorrect.

Please help me, help you.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:11 am
Support/PR Administrator
Main: Bageese
Level: 14

Post Re: Discussing Mutes in All Chat
Also:
I am not your enemy. =) I am even willing to talk about any deep issues with the moderators, or ANYTHING pertaining to the game (except some content, that shit scares me). Please submit a ticket or hell, even email me if you don't think it needs "support" attention. We're here to make a fun game, and if there are any issues I want to hear them.

bageese@starsonata.com
support.starsonata.com

Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:19 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]