Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Curse
Level: 5572

Post Re: How's everyone's DG loot been?
Max235 wrote:
The proposed analysis change will stop that. You will have to actively shoot the AI to build it, and a slight change to the firing vis of the PSS/PSS+ will prevent people from afking shooting them.

u dun need the anal for the DG ai though, the proposed change will help, but certainly wont solve the problem, maybe for ubers but then theres always sterile cannon for the poke bonus

derpy is best pony

most fun to play with wings ^_^

Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:01 am
Team: Traders
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

I can just tell already that you have not done a DG level of 6+ Ohms on a Sniper Derpy, please shut up.

Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:30 am

Tomzta09 wrote:
I can just tell already that you have not done a DG level of 6+ Ohms on a Sniper Derpy, please shut up.

no but theres absentis snipers on my team that do DGs full of em all the time with no problems, i can tell ur getting angry because u know what im saying is true but dont want the class nerfed or changed or anything, or the content even (making AIs know how to fight sniper)

i dont need to be something to know what it does, im only going off of observations, if other classes of this power level cannot do it, they shouldnt either, not many care too much atm because high DF drops complete garbage, but if the loot gets beefed and they get to do it, then that will be a problem, im only saying this for future reference

derpy is best pony

Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:45 am

Panzer50 wrote:
Tomzta09 wrote:

No but there are Absentis snipers on my team that do DGs full of them all the time with no problems You mean the same team that failed Ares on livestream with a full squad including a Prawn? Cool story, I can tell you're getting angry because you know what I'm saying is true but you don't want the class nerfed or changed or anything, or the content even (making AIs know how to fight sniper) Once again, you have absolutely no clue.

I don't need to be something to know what it does, I'm only going off of observations, if other classes of this power level cannot do it, they shouldn't either, not many care too much atm because high DF drops complete garbage, but if the loot gets beefed and they get to do it, then that will be a problem, I'm only saying this for future reference Chances are loot will not get beefed. Also, please sort your spelling out, I took the liberty of correcting most of your mistakes for you in red. Maybe you should finish Primary School before trying to argue.

Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:18 am

psh i cant help they failed ares, i wasnt there, they tards for trying to do it without an actual support...either way that has absolutely nothing to do with my statement, and i have no clue? cool story, also pointing out grammar errors just because u cant find a valid argument doesnt really count, my spellings fine so you can read what i say

derpy is best pony

Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:28 am
Main: number666.5
Level: 8921

they had the support they needed, 1 prawn sniper, 1 HM monk and 1 rhino DM can do it, they had 1-2 more monks a zerk and 1-2 snipers, it might just be us to now understand how it is even possible to fail

Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:38 am
Content Dev
Team: JMC
Main: Blue Dwarf
Level: 2067

This topic got rapidly less interesting with the last few posts. =/

Go back to working out DG stuff!

Support

Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:00 am
Contributor
Main: Dark Steel
Level: 9138

Lower the droprate on Hydra gear :( nobody seems to have a use for it anyway and it's just annoying when you did a 10 level DG to get yet another hydra energy that's just going to sit in storage till the end of time.

Universe Map: http://www.starsonata.com/map/

Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:41 am

They added in Hydra gear and those shitty Mag IXs and Drone bps just so you can have more shit instead of decent drops from high end DGs.

Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:10 am
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: babby spanch
Level: 6369

tldr of this thread:

Derpy and Daedalus

Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:27 am

DrAcula wrote:
tldr of this thread:

Derpy and Daedalus

you won the best post of the day award! gratz

Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:39 am
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Maxathron
Level: 4065

lordjeroen wrote:
they had the support they needed, 1 prawn sniper, 1 HM monk and 1 rhino DM can do it, they had 1-2 more monks a zerk and 1-2 snipers, it might just be us to now understand how it is even possible to fail

The same way the 2 zerk, 2 sniper, 2 engineer, 1 FC, 3 shm run I did with RE one day failed. Inexperience.

An eight man run (including a prawn and HM) on heph failed hard when we realized it was shield, regen, and resist augged.

Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:22 am

Max235 wrote:
The same way the 2 zerk, 2 sniper, 2 engineer, 1 FC, 3 shm run I did with RE one day failed. Inexperience.

that was mainly t20, maybe 1-2 t21 starter ships (delq/watt), no prawn, no HM, just lions, absentis', rhinos (maybe even wards/pax) dreads etc, you know better that a HM monk rhino DM and prawn sniper can do way more then that could, and last time you complained about it it had also some SDs in it

Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:23 pm
Content Dev
Team: JMC
Main: Blue Dwarf
Level: 2067

First person to present me a reasonably accurate model of DG danger factor mechanics (eg: why the highest df gal last uni was 4100 and not whatever people thought it was (I guess about 425)) will be allowed to design an item, to a certain extent (think Thanar and Astral Injection (http://wiki.starsonata.com/index.php/As ... on#History if you don't know)).

I'll be posting this on News forum tonight.

Support

Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:13 pm

i was on a run with RE back in my zerk days for shards to get p21...that was annoying when they failed the run with prawns and HMs and didnt get me the strife shard i needed for p21 xD

point is, runs can fail oly simply because of augging of the ubers or just making some mistakes, in this case however they didnt have the support or tractor control, just because u got a prawn and HM doesnt mean its auto win...not for runs anyway, takes FC and maybe engi aswell, solo grind oly squads consisted of 1 engi, 1 FC, 1 prawn, 1 HM, and 1 wattage zerker or prawn zerk if u were too lazy and wanted inertia damp

derpy is best pony

Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:14 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next