Team: Eminence Back
Main: Error Message
Level: 3306

Post Re: Star sonata
That's good but it still leaves the issue that there is no real incentive to PvP anymore except for large scaled PvB/BvB there is no real reward for low/mid/just-before-endtier level players to attack other players or other players assets.

Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:41 pm
Main: The Vert
Level: 60

We are planning to put in a change to bases, base gear and related mechanics to bring some balance to those aspects of player interaction :) A good look at PvP as a whole after the base rebalance is something I'd love to see myself :wink:

Please check these Bug report guidelines before you make your first bug report, or if you are uncertain on how to do it.

Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:17 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Biobawls
Level: 5847

The Vert wrote:
We are planning to put in a change to bases, base gear and related mechanics to bring some balance to those aspects of player interaction :) A good look at PvP as a whole after the base rebalance is something I'd love to see myself :wink:

You can start now by removing pvp ranges in wild space and minimizing no pvp zones.

Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:36 pm
Team: Star Wars
Main: Peter_The_Puller
Level: 804

JacktheRipper wrote:
The Vert wrote:

You can start now by removing pvp ranges in wild space and minimizing no pvp zones.

How about increase pvp ranges in wild (To kind of an absurd amount, but not so that a level 1500 could hit a 200) and then remove the pvp restriction in EF space, but have any of the EF patrol teams swarm (In under 60 seconds) to the area if someone is attacked. It'd play on Caly's ally AI type. They could heal the one attacked and go after the one who did the attacking.

Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:46 pm
Profile WWW
Team: Fireflies
Main: Petroleum
Level: 5230

I made many suggestions on how to fix pvp in here and make it fun and rewarding. And devs were like . So nope, no pvp in this game ever

It's called "griefing" and it's against the rules if you pvp someone outside colosseum.

Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:16 pm
Main: The Vert
Level: 60

Just a heads up: the reason why we are going slowly with discussing PvP is because it is an extremely complicated and delicate mechanic that requires the attention of the entire developer team :)

Please check these Bug report guidelines before you make your first bug report, or if you are uncertain on how to do it.

Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:21 pm
Main: Petroleum
Level: 5230

The Vert wrote:
Just a heads up: the reason why we are going slowly with discussing PvP is because it is an extremely complicated and delicate mechanic that requires the attention of the entire developer team :)

So pvp will be fixed in c4 or c5?

Vert is the worst dev EU btw

Last edited by the white wizard8 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:26 pm
Main: lights out
Level: 66

The Vert wrote:

yeah you gotta get all 7 together to team up for this one!

power rangers unite!

Bigger asshole than Wizard, The Voomy One, Blake/Pimp, Fruits, Shadowblade, Enkelin, Tobal, Hitler and O.J. Simpson combined

Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:27 pm
Main: reaper pride
Level: 5779

forum ban this troll, no one will miss him.

Last edited by xzume on Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:35 pm
Main: lights out
Level: 66

xzume wrote:
So pvp will be fixed in c4 or c5?

Vert is the worst dev EU btw

forum ban this troll, no one will miss him.

lol nice fail with the quote, i didn't think clicking the quote button was hard for some, even for you mentally challenged types

Bigger asshole than Wizard, The Voomy One, Blake/Pimp, Fruits, Shadowblade, Enkelin, Tobal, Hitler and O.J. Simpson combined

Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:30 am
Main: reaper pride
Level: 5779

lol @ lights out. was in a hurry didn't check it before submitting. but feel free to rip the piss outta me cos at least ur leaving someone else alone that might give a shite about what u post.

Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:50 am
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: brindlebull
Level: 5143

The Vert wrote:

Oh gosh, you guys should definitely ask the playerbase's opinion first, before nerfing bases to never drop gear in this next "rebalancing".

Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:31 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: XxFrostfangxX
Level: 3923

hmmmm

Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:52 pm
Contributor
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dark Steel
Level: 9138

brindlebull wrote:
The Vert wrote:

Oh gosh, you guys should definitely ask the playerbase's opinion first, before nerfing bases to never drop gear in this next "rebalancing".

Universe Map: http://www.starsonata.com/map/

Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:28 am
Main: The White Wizard
Level: 4276

DarkSteel wrote:
brindlebull wrote:
The Vert wrote:

Holy fucking shit, reading this thread after what you did to ss in these 3 years made me lol hard. Glad I accidentally found it. What are the numbers of players now I wonder

Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:53 pm