Team: Imperium
Main: Tony
Level: 6370

Post Re: Evening fury and Greenish battle ship
I was kind of suprised the greenish battleship is another t21 capital ship...considering it will make it the 10th t21 cap ship on the wiki (6 FC "useable" ones), since there is only 4 t20's and 2 seem gunner oriented and the remaining 2 are best left docked, and with the hybridized coronae being somewhat difficult for a genuine entry level t22 player who doesn't have a team that will help break into all things t22

Imo setting it up as an entry level t22 ship or giving it endgame t20 stats would make it so that you actually see people using these ships for anything other than going afk in sol.

and honestly, with the plethora of t20 and t21 heavy fighters to choose from, you could say the same for the evening fury.

I would personally probably make the battleship t22 though considering the butthurt that would be heard from further beefing FC's with more OP slaves

Thu May 28, 2015 4:57 pm
Team: Traders
Main: DefQon1
Level: 5100

Yeah the nf ship stats are really weak for starter tech 21。。 Remove the delquad ship from sheet and retry xD.

Sat May 30, 2015 3:17 am
Content Dev
Team: JMC
Main: Blue Dwarf
Level: 2067

riel017 wrote:
yea its kinda sad. . . im even getting garg gobs and i think that is rarer than the mission item drop . . .

Lol, Gargantuan Goblets are 10% chance.

Support

Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:50 am
Main: DefQon1
Level: 5100

Blue Dwarf wrote:
riel017 wrote:
yea its kinda sad. . . im even getting garg gobs and i think that is rarer than the mission item drop . . .

Lol, kekekekekekekekekekekeke.

Kek

Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:13 am
Main: ZGMF
Level: 5987

Blue Dwarf wrote:
riel017 wrote:

Lol, Gargantuan Goblets are 10% chance.

yea i got 3 garg gobs before i got 1 of that commod for GBS. . . amazing luck eh? suit said the drop rate is semi low. and you just confirmed garg gobs are 10% . . . xD

Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:18 am
Main: ZGMF
Level: 5987

riel017 wrote:
i just checked the stats of the greenish and the pax coronae and the ef dread. . . and based on what i have seen the stats of the greenish is really way below than those ships its just that it has bigger hull and thats it. . . it is kinda sad. i was even really looking forward to the ship. . .. but that +300% only on shields and energy? even EF BC has higher bonus on it at +400% . . .
id say the EFBC is a really good comparison to the greenish its like t17 vs t21

EFBC wins on speed and bonus stats like energy and shield.
they tie at resist excluding the mining cuz the greenish is kinda weak to it with -25%
greenish has almost double hull than EFBC. well she wins that.

bump. . . i still wanna know if this is done on purpose. . . cuz based on what i know this is an entry level or starter t21 ship. . . but its stats is way way way below than average or entry t21 like cronoe. . . even if you take account its inbuilt then i can say that the cronoe is not entry level anymore like it was intended.. . .

Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:11 am
Team: Zephyr
Main: Karg
Level: 1633

anilv wrote:
I like how you are all QQing without ever getting the ship and trying out its inbuilt fighter gen. The fighters are ridiculously good.

The ai GB had the same inbuilt fighter bay though.

Only the Greenish Battleship is just tailor made for players in the mid T21 range.

Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:31 pm
Team: Deep Space Federation
Main: Zalistar
Level: 7256

Greetings...

My Experience with the New Evening Fury and Greenish Battleship:
Getting them;
Getting the 1st "Fragments" (once the spawners were fixed) wasn't terribly difficult. I think I killed maybe up to 12 (probably less) of each type before getting A Frag to turn in. IIRC - The GshB frag dropped a lot quicker than the EF...

However - the 2nd Turn in: "remains" seems like the drop chance is either far too low, or non-existent. I've gone through 2 Strontium kill contracts on both NF's and GB's and Remains have not yet dropped. Estimated close to 100 kills each with no drop?

As player ships: I find the Evening Fury to be a VERY useful ship. Fast, lots of hull, lots of weapons, etc... Personally I find it to be the Ultimate Prospecting ship for Wild space, and EF DG's/Bosses - I haven't unpacked and tried out the GshB - One of my team mates has and he wasn't terribly impressed with it.

I agree that the GshB SHOULD be made T20 - So it can be used as a Combat Slave. It also needs either the standard 3rd weapon or an inbuilt like all other Capital ships.

Perhaps an inbuilt Rhino Roar like Tractor? to keep the flavor of it being a Green Battleship...

Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:50 pm
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

kanescreed wrote:
Yeah the nf ship stats are really weak for starter tech 21。。 Remove the delquad ship from sheet and retry xD.

I agree. That ship has a lot of potential. Quit being afraid and retry. You can't possibly get any worse than a Prawn.

Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:18 pm
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4888

The only thing I wish the Evening Fury had was inbuilt elec, but you can't have everything.

Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:54 am
Team: Deep Space Federation
Main: Zalistar
Level: 7256

Greetings...

Observation on availability:

I've not seen even 1 2nd turn in yet for either ship. So the 2nd Drop Item just doesn't exist. You will NEVER get a second one from the mission line.

The Evening Fury would be a lovely ship for starter t21 with one major flaw - T21 Newbies (about lvl 1000 - 1500) aren't going to be getting them anytime soon. Hunting 20 something Night fury's isn't a popular past-time for them...

And you cant even give away the Greenish Battleship. It's become a joke...

Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:11 am
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: SunDog60
Level: 6541

Zalistar wrote:
The Evening Fury would be a lovely ship for starter t21 with one major flaw - T21 Newbies (about lvl 1000 - 1500) aren't going to be getting them anytime soon. Hunting 20 something Night fury's isn't a popular past-time for them...

Not really, because if someone on my team needed one, we've got a few NF ships lying around collecting dust (we do sometimes find NF remains, so they do drop), I do think making the GBS T20 would be a fair buff for it, and NF could use some extra stats to help it out perhaps.

Tomzta09 wrote:
kanescreed wrote:

I agree. That ship has a lot of potential. Quit being afraid and retry. You can't possibly get any worse than a Prawn.

Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:36 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Kinetic
Level: 4707

SunDog60 wrote:
Zalistar wrote:

Not really, because if someone on my team needed one, we've got a few NF ships lying around collecting dust (we do sometimes find NF remains, so they do drop), I do think making the GBS T20 would be a fair buff for it, and NF could use some extra stats to help it out perhaps.

Tomzta09 wrote:
kanescreed wrote:

agree with the NF stuff

Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:44 am