Pitty For Razzy?
Yes? 47%  47%  [ 9 ]
No? 53%  53%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 19

Team: Commonwealth
Main: Shavarath
Level: 3624

Post Pitty Party For Razzy
I'm sure he's very upset over -13- not paying him back. I use to get along with Razzy until that faithful day he was booted. For some reason he has been salty ever since. I guess when things don't go his way he throws a little tempter tantrum behind that keyboard of his. Not saying he won't attempt to back up his words but from someone also in the military I would think someone would have better control over themselves. But I guess that's why he joined the Marines where being an raging hard ass is acceptable. I say move along with your life Razzy I hope you heal well.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:18 am
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

Post Re: Pitty Party For Razzy
Pretty sure his branch has nothing to do with it... I am in the Marines as well and tend to not be a raging douche.

But yeah, you posted the images in reverse order.

Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:19 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Taylor Swift
Level: 3894

Quote:
how about you quit being such a faggot

my sides have ascended

I would like to think the line "excuse me but can I get a shitpost?" is fairly polite.

Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:30 am
Team: Zephyr
Main: -13-
Level: 4430

but...

but.........

13 gives no fucks D:

Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:12 pm
Team: Royal Corporation
Main: Shine
Level: 3245

To be fair, I first talked to him apologizing and wanting to buy a RNF Anger aug from him. However, he suddenly said "Oops I equipped it lol" It was an obvious lie, as he kept posting that he was still selling it. Like, that right there pisses me off. When I was in AS me and him would always joke around, and were somewhat friends. Then -13- decided to do what he does, and I asked for my items back in which return he booted me and tried to run away with at least 400b+ from me from items and such. I got most of it back, but am still waiting on another 120~B from him. Now, when I got booted, Johnny decided to continuously troll me. Which I don't take lightly. I even tried apologizing last night, for something I didn't even know what to apologize for. Instead, he wanted to troll me more, and I lost it. (By the way, there are many words of what he said which he left out, so cheers to making it look one sided mate)

Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:16 pm
Main: ShiftTab
Level: 2838

shine wrote:
To be fair, I first talked to him apologizing and wanting to buy a RNF Anger aug from him. However, he suddenly said "Oops I equipped it lol" It was an obvious lie, as he kept posting that he was still selling it. Like, that right there pisses me off. When I was in AS me and him would always joke around, and were somewhat friends. Then -13- decided to do what he does, and I asked for my items back in which return he booted me and tried to run away with at least 400b+ from me from items and such. I got most of it back, but am still waiting on another 120~B from him. Now, when I got booted, Johnny decided to continuously troll me. Which I don't take lightly. I even tried apologizing last night, for something I didn't even know what to apologize for. Instead, he wanted to troll me more, and I lost it. (By the way, there are many words of what he said which he left out, so cheers to making it look one sided mate)

after reading the post from razzy and this.. its understandable that hes mad. he got completely betrayed by one of his best friends and then this guy seems to be posting against him to just piss him off. I for one stand for razzy, and its fucked up how -13- does nothing to return whats his.

Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:36 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Razzy
Level: 4064

Tomalicious wrote:
I'm sure he's very upset over -13- not paying him back. I use to get along with Razzy until that faithful day he was booted. For some reason he has been salty ever since. I guess when things don't go his way he throws a little tempter tantrum behind that keyboard of his. Not saying he won't attempt to back up his words but from someone also in the military I would think someone would have better control over themselves. But I guess that's why he joined the Marines where being an raging hard ass is acceptable. I say move along with your life Razzy I hope you heal well.

Oh, and also... This is a video game. A fictitious setting, where people act how ever they want to. Just because I am in a military branch doesn't mean I am going to be proper etc all the time. In real life, sure. But on a video game, I will do whatever the fuck I want. Cheers.

Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:59 pm

oh, Im not doing nothing.

picture what I owe razzy to be a race, and when I finish the race he is paid back.

I am running in the opposite direction of the finish line.

come. at. me. bro.

Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:19 pm

(didnt even read what you said)

Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:19 pm
Team: Fireflies
Main: The White Wizard
Level: 4276

Can we have a new drama now, this one is kind of old already

Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:23 am
Team: Public Enemy
Main: The Architect
Level: 157

I'm not taking sides in any of this. But as an outsider and watching the behaviour of 13, who in the right mind would ever wanna be a teammate with his drama boy.

Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:03 am
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:39 am
Profile WWW
Main: Taylor Swift
Level: 3894

Cumalicious wrote:
I'm sure he's very upset over -V3- not shitposting him back. I use to get along with that shit FC until that faithful day his wild slaves got rekt. For some reason he has been salty ever since. I guess when things don't go his way he throws a little tempter tantrum behind that keyboard of his. Not saying he won't attempt to back up his words but from someone also in the shitposting club I would think someone would have better shitposts. But I guess that's why he joined the shit FCs where being an raging hard ass is unacceptable. I say move along with your life you shit FCs I hope you get shit on.

Oxywhore04 wrote:
shite wrote:
To be fair, I first talked to him apologizing and wanting to buy a shitpost from him. However, he suddenly said "Oops I shitposted lol" It was an obvious shitpost, as he kept shitposting that he was still shitposting. Like, that right there pisses me off. When I was an ass sucker me and him would always joke around, and were somewhat friends. Then -JV3- decided to do what he does, and I asked for my shitposts in which return he beat my FC and tried to run away with at least 400b+ in my dignity. I got most of it back, but am still waiting on another 120~B from him. Now, when I got beat, Johnny decided to continuously troll me. Which I don't take lightly. I even tried shitposting last night, for something I didn't even know what to shitpost for. Instead, he wanted to troll me more, and I lost it. (By the way, there are many words of what he said which he left out, so cheers to making it look one sided m8)

after reading the post from Jv2 and this.. its understandable that hes shitposting. he got completely amused by one of the most asshurt people in game and then this guy seems to be shitposting against him to just piss him off. I for one stand for Jv2, and its fucked up how -JV3- does nothing to be a better FC.

jack the tipper wrote:
oh, Im not doing nothing.

picture FCs to be a race, and when they finish the race they are as good as Jv2.

Everyone else is running in the opposite direction of the finish line.

come. at. me. bro.

I would like to think the line "excuse me but can I get a shitpost?" is fairly polite.

Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:53 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: iamswingarm
Level: 5566

Even the dramas now seem boring....

Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:15 am
Main: XxFrostfangxX
Level: 3923

Razzy wrote:
Tomalicious wrote:

Oh, and also[color=#80FF40]... This is REAL LIFE MODER FOKER. A fictitious setting, where people act how ever they want to. Just because I am in a military branch doesn't mean I am going to be proper etc all the time. In real life, sure. But on a video game, I will do whatever the fuck I want. Cheers.[/color]

Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:59 am