Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: SunDog60
Level: 6541

Post Absolution

For anyone who doesn't notice anything different, there were hidden planets in Absolution that were set to hidden, that sent out beams of light towards the station and other planets. I got Blue Dwarf to unhide them, must be on very high graphics to see them otherwise you'll only see the planets.

Too bad it'll go back to being hidden next universe.

Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:55 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Post Re: Absolution
neat

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:05 pm
Dev Team
Main: SuperCow
Level: 25

Yeah, I remade Absolution for C2 some years back. I wasn't aware that they were hidden since coming back from hiatus. They are a bit of a performance drain unfortunately and I guess that's why. :) I thought they were cool though.

Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:30 am
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: SunDog60
Level: 6541

Precursor wrote:
Yeah, I remade Absolution for C2 some years back. I wasn't aware that they were hidden since coming back from hiatus. They are a bit of a performance drain unfortunately and I guess that's why. :) I thought they were cool though.

Yeah, I can see how and why they would be hidden, and then only being visible on very high graphics which I'm sure many players aren't on very high.

One of my teammates was prospecting and they had found Copper in Absolution, but it wasn't on any of the four suns in there. I checked it out and got Blue Dwarf to check where the Copper is, and he found there were four hidden planets emitting hidden particles.

Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:32 pm