Team: Traders
Main: ZGMF
Level: 5980

Post trade tab adding items
i was wondering why cant we add items we dont have on ship and items not yet on global market into trade tab to buy and sell, even we already know the price and name of the item so is the stats. . . its kinda sad that we cant like if you really want to buy it on your shop and you have the creds but you cant cuz you cant add it. . .

Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:23 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

Post Re: trade tab adding items
Yea I hate this as well. Was trying to add Dark Remains to a base the other day and since I hadn't scooped one this uni, it wouldn't let me add it. Had to go buy one off mc and then add via right click/add to bay. Waste of time.

Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:27 pm

is there any reason why cant we have a preloaded list of items we can add on the trade tab?

Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:24 pm
Site Admin / Dev Team
Team: Admins
Main: The SI
Level: 2016

Hmm, I was under the impression its supposed to have anything that is publicly available (in the mc command) show up as well. Sounds like it could be bugged.

Hey, I'm Ryan! I've been playing Star Sonata since early 2005 and I've been involved with the development of the game since 2009. I do server and client programming mainly focusing on bug fixes, but I've also dabbled in creating a little bit of content too such as Captain Kidd.

Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:42 pm

SI wrote:
Hmm, I was under the impression its supposed to have anything that is publicly available (in the mc command) show up as well. Sounds like it could be bugged.

can we make it retain what was publically available before reset, so that we can add em again after reset? also so that we can buy and sell items that we know exist without having to actually obtain it just to add it on the trade tab.

P.S. i know you dont make all the items on trade tab at base to have the fun factor of obtaining and making new items that are not yet discovered.

Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:58 pm
Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Masterful
Level: 6877

Other issue is that you can't add ships you own to a tradebay if you're flying them, and they're not on /mc.

Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:05 pm