Content Dev
Team: JMC
Main: Blue Dwarf
Level: 2067

Post Re: Undead <$NAME>
Undead Bobbo/Blue Dwarf would spawn BobboBot.

BobboBot would make you play Bulls and Cows, kill you using his Russian Roulette Revolver and spams questionable facts in Galaxy Chat.

Undead Bobbo/Blue Dwarf sits mostly idle while BobboBot is alive, when BobboBot gets in trouble, he's respawned with !restart. He also spawns multiple scriptless versions of various AI, mostly Captain Kidd, King Khan Kilrathi and Emperor Shaddam Kilrathi IV and any other AI I know how to spell the name of without looking it up.

Undead Bobbo/Blue Dwarf uses the AI version of the Vampire Fang (the one that heals the user) and the AI Narwhal Horn.

Support

Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:21 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: The Crazy Game Master
Level: 3240

Location: TARDIS, Time Vortex, Main Universe, Reality, Big Bang 2, Multiverse 1
I'd spawn hundreds of Big Greens with blue Basil skins.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:21 am
Team: Aidelon
Main: Aridross
Level: 4150

Talvanen wrote:
SunDog60 wrote:
Undead SunDog60
My Doge boss is the best. Somewhat unrealistic but I actually think it might be possible. Boss is much more powerful than it should be for Mausoleum (or typical T21 content for nowadays let's say, since let's be honest Maus is a bit out of date). The way to defeat him, is by editing the wiki. By having wiki contributions under your character's account, you deal more damage to him, and receive less damage from him, hence why he is more powerful by default. Also I want him to drop a couple of Tablets of Knowledge on death, which act like Perilous Perilous Epiphanies.

I could give a more sensible idea but I think this is cooler.

Easy farm for Arias and I then. :lol:

:lol: indeed, good sir. We're always up to wiki stuff. This boss would therefore be easy for us. But hey, guess what?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:04 pm
Team: Aidelon
Main: Aridross
Level: 4150

Undead Arias would be a VERY interesting fight. He'd be nothing special, just a mock-FC boss with a lot of adds. I.E., spawned AI to simulate slaves, and a ton of fighters. But nothing about his build, as in gear, would actually make sense, as though it were the gearset of a person with little or no idea what they were doing. Gee, I wonder why? :mrgreen:
Also, he'd use far more missiles than a slave-or-fighter-reliant normal FC would.

The unique element of the boss would be the aura of his boss room. The longer Undead Arias is in that room, the greater some/all of his stats will be increased. However, naturally, once he's killed the effect will start from scratch on respawn.

As for loot, Undead Arias would drop very few credits, as I usually have only 1.5 billion on hand. He'd drop a shield primarily focused on bank regen rather than bank size, the description being "Why make an impenetrable wall, when you can have a hyper-regenerative one?"

The same would go for a unique energy he'd drop. The quote would be "The concept of infinite-energy storage is important, but preceded by that of infinite-energy production." Though, possibly the most interesting thing is that he'd drop very little that's particularly useful to an FC.
Maybe a radiation weapon or two, and a Capital Ship Travel Field for those extremely lucky people, and one or two of his (maybe unique?) fighters, but that's all. Maybe you could add some stuff from the Random DG loot table, though, so who knows?

As a last aside, Undead Arias would fly a Hybridized Battlecruiser. At his initial power level, he'd be aimed toward being defeated by a player, or small group of players, at the height of power a free-to-play player can achieve, with none of his equipment, dropped or otherwise, passing beyond what a free-to-play player can obtain and use. Anyone who knows why these last details are important gets a crypto-cookie.

Yes, that's right, a crypto-cookie. A cookie made entirely of strings of code.

You know you want it...

Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:39 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

Quoted from another topic:

Tomzta09 wrote:

It would just be a boss in a Herbal Essences+ skinned Poseidon Wave+ that gets all his power from auras on invisible slaves. It Would be guarded by two Mini Izers who Multifire Veneration Cylinders (fairly high damage), a Fwing who uses a spotty beam, which also do pretty mean damage, with infinite radar.

The Three invisible aura slaves include:
A Vicar slave would be giving it a massive shield regen boost. A Santas Special Sleigh will be giving it a massive resist boost, and a Didus Ineptus would be giving a huge damage and range boost. Kill the three invisible slaves, and the shield regen, resists, damage and range would drop by 75%.

I do suggest some kind of boss that is similar to this though, a boss that gets most of his bonuses from auras on other guards, and to kill it, you must kill the guards. The actual boss itself would probably multifire a special kind of Ares Sapper which does mining damage, damage scaled to range. And close up it would fire two Akara Zuladura's which also do insane damage but travel slightly faster.

Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:52 am