Main: king kone
Level: 37

Post Re: Undead <$NAME>
Undead Doge:

Does an absolutely huge amount of damage, because it wants to be main DPS for his fleet, so it Deathblossoms Station Verv Lasers. But it banks in seconds for obvious reasons, to which it "dies" (untargetedable, does not shoot until regains 50% of current shield level) and goes to edit something on the wiki. The rest of the fleet suffers and dies very quickly. When it comes back, the fleet tries again, to only get the same results with the Undead Doge.

Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:20 am
Team: Traders
Main: Yehaaaaaaaaaaa
Level: 5455

The Undead Yeh11a wouldn't even be in the gal until he knew you were going to die.

Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:54 am
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

Mine would just sit there and let you kill it, eventually it would probably come back from being afk and realize it had died.

Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:00 am
Team: Red Faction
Main: Paladinofdoom
Level: 3693

Undead Paladin would fly a Flamberge, drop drones, and complain about their repair costs every time you killed one.

This guy gets my full Jiggle!

He is full of awesomesauce, and Jigglyness, buy from him!

Kanga

Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:18 am
Contributor
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dark Steel
Level: 9138

Undead me would come in at high speed with vervs firing hoping to do a oneshot burst to kill it's target, warping out 3k everytime it reaches its target and going again. Once reduced to 50% it would start poking you with sappers from 6k and when you get closer than 3k he warps to the other side of you and continues poking away while popping a swifty and a damage tweak every couple seconds. All this while crying about how seers are far better than SDs.

Universe Map: http://www.starsonata.com/map/

Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:33 am
Main: Chrono Warrior
Level: 5817

Undead me would fly golden warrior-looking ship, with sparkly engine trails. Fires disintigrator missiles and grem-cannons. Once down to 80% health will periodically PWI in random directions at random intervals, occasionally shouting: "Darn PWI fails..." or "Dagnabit I used my PWI instead of my transwarp device again!" At 60% health it will periodically spawn lots of AI panthers, then shout: "Because they look cool!". At 40% health it would start verving everything in sight, including the AI panthers, while shouting "Because it's fun!". At 10% health it would shout: "Look at the time, let's speed this up eh?" and then initiate a time flux, Boss would then pull a zeus and go back to 90% health instantly, would pop a damage tweak, and go to town disintegrating, gremming and verving all the players. Once down to 10% it would finally shout: "I suppose it's time for me to die =(" He would then sit still for the rest of the fight and once wittled down to 1%, would instantly explode, doing 5mil damage and killing everything in the boss room. Loot would include lots of Tardis in a box, Damaged temporal generators, Dementium, Bindomite, and Adamantium, because those are my favorite things.

tl;dr: An OP boss that drops my favorite shinies, yay.

- Chrono

Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:54 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Chrono Warrior wrote:
At 40% health it would start verving everything in sight, including the AI panthers,

My favorite part

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:56 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Cornado
Level: 3235

lordjeroen wrote:
ShawnMcCall wrote:
Badgerlost wrote:
Mine would be a roaming boss with golden holoprojector and 3 guards to begin.

Warp in galaxy...

Undead Stiffy: Poke me, I dare you noob!

Poke...

Undead Stiffy: OH, WHATS THAT? WAR YOU SAY?

Fleets goes agro...

3 Stages,

Each stage happens when shields drop to half..

Stage 1 it lunches mini Harrier grem fighters that pack a punch.

Stage 2 it drops advanced Hospital drones @ healing Drones.

Stage 3 it spawns my harrier fighters and drones together until dead.

I would be a seriously high regen boss with only 1mill Shield, so alot of burst dps needed.

^ now that would be seriously fun and kept on your toes :p

Unless the resists were just absolutely massive, 2 FCs and a Sniper could kill it in under a second.

^This. 1m shields isn't enough for something like that. But would make sense with #SSbalancing

Got a good point there high resists would work with high regen, forgot everyone has bursts nowadays lol

Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:09 pm
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: SunDog60
Level: 6541

Real Undead SunDog60:
The setup is as follows: you've got the main boss, Undead SunDoge, flying an UrQu battleship of sorts (similar to the bana king ship but a bit smaller). Additionally there are four UrQa guards that are each different colors (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow), they're named Undead Doge 1 through 4. On top of that, each one has a different hull class, being LF, HF, SF and CS. When Undead SunDoge falls to 80% shielding, he becomes invincible, proposing to you a question in galaxy chat. The four UrQa guards are normally invincible but when the question is given, they become vulnerable. You need to destroy the corresponding guard (i.e. if the answer would be the Red guard, kill the Red guard to continue the fight), if you kill the wrong one, it respawns and SunDoge regains 20% shielding and you must take down 20% health again to be asked another question. When there is only one guard left and SunDoge is at 20% shielding remaining, the final guard will disappear from view and appear at one of the various objects in the star system (suns, planets, stuff like that) and you'll be given a hint as to where the last guard is hidden.

I can add a lot more but I think I'm gonna go edit the wiki instead, since there's no point if it's ignored. Still want those Tablets of Knowledge though!

Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:19 pm
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

ShawnMcCall wrote:
Mine would just sit there and let you kill it, eventually it would probably come back from being afk and realize it had died.

This sounds a bit like undead Blizzara. Only difference is loot table. I would have no loot table but I'd drop tons of creds.

Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:15 am
Main: Ununoctium
Level: 5960

I think mine would bloviate for 20 minutes and then stop moving. It'd always agro snipers and have crit immunity, because I hate seers too. Drops a ship mastery augmenter and a chance at some useful sniper augs, because hope is a good motivator.

Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:16 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Trumpet Girl
Level: 2388

Mine would do a lot of running away...and then start spawning people. I think I'd spawn a random squad of four from the following people who always come save me: Jiraque, Enkelin, Jey, maybe Helro, Prommy, Lab, Warhero, Evil Bob, Super Monkey, Loid, Yeha, Markoz, Sofa King, and Spatzz. You'd all die...but so would I - probably to Helro.

Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:19 pm
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

The Salty One wrote:
Drops a ship mastery augmenter

:D

Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:12 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

LazrGoose wrote:
You'd all die...but so would I - probably to Helro.

:lol:

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:29 pm
Main: Kinetic
Level: 4707

ELITE wrote:
Mine would sit still in the galaxy with a huge golden trail, and then when aggro'd would tweak constantly until you and all of your possessions are dead. Then it would scam your ship of everything on it.

fantastic!

Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:48 pm