Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Main: Almighty Pixel
Level: 4

Post Re: Permanent Drones Update
KonanCruss2 wrote:
Why do they get pre-installed augmenters? And not let people mess with augmenter setups for different setups.
Will other drones get pre-installed augmenters? When will those be added, if it's in next patch. When will the next patch come out. It's been a long while, that the client has gotten any patch with fixes.

Next patch, I've mentioned it here so people not surprised randomly when it happens. Its because they're attached, its almost impossible to put augmenters on them. This is hopefully a temporary solution until the astral injection mechanic is re-coded to make it much easier to put augmenters on drones in general.

Was told this week but that was a estimation, will ask about this within the developer meeting. Like you said its been ages since the last patch, its about time!

Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:21 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: number666.5
Level: 8921

Pixel wrote:
KonanCruss2 wrote:
Why do they get pre-installed augmenters? And not let people mess with augmenter setups for different setups.
Will other drones get pre-installed augmenters? When will those be added, if it's in next patch. When will the next patch come out. It's been a long while, that the client has gotten any patch with fixes.

Next patch, I've mentioned it here so people not surprised randomly when it happens. Its because they're attached, its almost impossible to put augmenters on them. This is hopefully a temporary solution until the astral injection mechanic is re-coded to make it much easier to put augmenters on drones in general.

Was told this week but that was a estimation, will ask about this within the developer meeting. Like you said its been ages since the last patch, its about time!

Last time I auged my AAD I had no problem auging it. The auging is good for them so I have no problems with it. But why are the mines in there? aren't they unattached? And I would assume people might want to drop 2 adonis outposts or damages on it.

Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:56 am

lordjeroen wrote:
Pixel wrote:
KonanCruss2 wrote:

Last time I auged my AAD I had no problem auging it. The auging is good for them so I have no problems with it. But why are the mines in there? aren't they unattached? And I would assume people might want to drop 2 adonis outposts or damages on it.

I basically don't trust players not to put Adonis damage augmenters on it *hint*.

Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:21 pm
Team: Resident Evil
Main: Kaguya
Level: 3248

Pixel wrote:
I basically don't trust players not to put Adonis damage augmenters on it *hint*.

And why does this matter? This is like another feature added to the game that only the ones that read forums actively know about.

Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:16 am
Team: Resident Evil
Main: Kaguya
Level: 3248

Pixel wrote:

Progress on this?

Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:07 am

KonanCruss2 wrote:
Pixel wrote:

Progress on this?

Read blog posts for that information. I did ask I got the same answer as presented on the blog. As for information from the forum, that's the kind of reward~ for looking at the topic and contributing! (In this case its not much of a reward cause its states u cant in the description).

Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:23 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9