Team: Deep Space Federation
Main: Brugle
Level: 4111

Post So happy
I gotta say I'm impressed with all the development, speedy answers and dev activity lately. Keep up the good work all of you. This game rocks! I haven't ever played a game which compare to this games depth, or level of quality, within the small segment it resides. Only Escape Velocity series has given me this much happiness, but you could play that through in a few days.

Most of all I would like to counter all of the negativity that some posters convey. I believe there are so many that doesn't understanding the effort it takes to develop in addition to a full time job + family and what not.

Keep up the good work!

Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:45 pm
Dev Team
Team: Admins
Main: yclept
Level: 2002

Post Re: So happy
Thank you! We appreciate it and will keep doing our best to move Star Sonata forward.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. You may know me in-game as enkelin. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:32 pm
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: SunDog60
Level: 6541

Churchill senses a disturbance in the force, is that... someone complimenting developers? Not on his watch. Here he comes to ruin this thread.

Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:10 pm
Site Admin / Dev Team
Main: The SI
Level: 2016

andsimo wrote:
I gotta say I'm impressed with all the development, speedy answers and dev activity lately. Keep up the good work all of you. This game rocks! I haven't ever played a game which compare to this games depth, or level of quality, within the small segment it resides. Only Escape Velocity series has given me this much happiness, but you could play that through in a few days.

Most of all I would like to counter all of the negativity that some posters convey. I believe there are so many that doesn't understanding the effort it takes to develop in addition to a full time job + family and what not.

Keep up the good work!

Always nice to hear things like this :)

Hey, I'm Ryan! I've been playing Star Sonata since early 2005 and I've been involved with the development of the game since 2009. I do server and client programming mainly focusing on bug fixes, but I've also dabbled in creating a little bit of content too such as Captain Kidd.

Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:09 am
Team: Zephyr
Main: -13-
Level: 4430

Ticket responses have been efficient.

Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:08 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

jack the ripper wrote:

Voomy's copypasta "I'll inform the devs." is legendary.

Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:19 pm
Main: The Voomy One
Level: 1337

ELITE wrote:
jack the ripper wrote:

I actually never use copy and paste, I manually type all my responses. Many times it's the exact same answer because it's basically what I can do, I need a dev with programming knowledge to fix bugs.

Certain things I can take care of myself and those will of course get a different reply, in either case I try to give a pretty fast reply.

Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:14 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Chrono Warrior
Level: 5817

andsimo wrote:

Keep up the good work!

I very much agree, keep up the good work devs!

- Chrono

Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:35 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Lupusregina Beta
Level: 4903

The Voomy One wrote:
ELITE wrote:
jack the ripper wrote:

I actually never use copy and paste, I manually type all my responses. Many times it's the exact same answer because it's basically what I can do, I need a dev with programming knowledge to fix bugs.

Certain things I can take care of myself and those will of course get a different reply, in either case I try to give a pretty fast reply.

Probably copypasted this too! :shock: :shock:

Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:54 pm
Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: 1-800-USE_THE_FORCE!
Level: 9597

Tanks guys!

Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:00 pm