Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

Post Re: engi's getting nerf more and more?
Yup. That's why I love it :).

Tue May 17, 2016 11:42 pm
Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: TheShaftofDiscipline
Level: 3180

Is it really though? those versatile setups are very specific, they cant, for say, be a dedicated elec-beamer and a useful drone deployer at the same time.

It is unfortunate that permanent infrastructure is being nerfed... T21+ has made PvB way too easy in my opinion

Thu May 19, 2016 1:32 pm
Team: Red Faction
Main: Paladinofdoom
Level: 3693

reyjalrmm wrote:
Is it really though? those versatile setups are very specific, they cant, for say, be a dedicated elec-beamer and a useful drone deployer at the same time.

It is unfortunate that permanent infrastructure is being nerfed... T21+ has made PvB way too easy in my opinion

I am able to provide elec beam, tractoring, healing and/or DPS drones simultaneously to a squad with one setup. (t22 alien Engineer ship with 2x Heph. General Mode & 1x Samgrahaka Bhava)

Paladin,

This guy gets my full Jiggle!

He is full of awesomesauce, and Jigglyness, buy from him!

Kanga

Thu May 19, 2016 1:37 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

reyjalrmm wrote:

I guess you have missed it but gal defense received three major boosts.

1) Revamp of all base gear.
2) New/revamped powerful xyz base gear.
3) New powerful perma drones.

Thu May 19, 2016 2:19 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

reyjalrmm wrote:

Wat lol, I use the same ship/augs/gear for everything. I can solo heal all of Oly and T22 as a DM, while providing elec and tractoring bosses if needed.

Thu May 19, 2016 4:03 pm
Contributor
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dark Steel
Level: 9138

ELITE wrote:
reyjalrmm wrote:

Wat lol, I use the same ship/augs/gear for everything. I can solo heal all of Oly and T22 as a DM, while providing elec and tractoring bosses if needed.

Universe Map: http://www.starsonata.com/map/

Thu May 19, 2016 4:45 pm
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

vampire2948 wrote:
reyjalrmm wrote:

I am able to provide elec beam, tractoring, healing and/or DPS drones simultaneously to a squad with one setup. (t22 alien Engineer ship with 2x Heph. General Mode & 1x Samgrahaka Bhava)

Paladin,

I use one setup, 2 Heph Gen, Ares Ops. I power the best elec beam in the game, I solo all of UZ, RP, t20 ubers etc, solo heal all the Subspace bosses and Olympus, I get fancy aura drones if there isn't an FC around to provide auras, I am faster than 3/4 of the other classes in the game, and I have buffed resists for tanking if I so choose to step in front of bullets....

Thu May 19, 2016 6:11 pm
Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: 1-800-USE_THE_FORCE!
Level: 9597

ShawnMcCall wrote:
vampire2948 wrote:
reyjalrmm wrote:

Paladin,

I use one setup, 2 Heph Gen, Ares Ops. I power the best elec beam in the game, I solo all of UZ, RP, t20 ubers etc, solo heal all the Subspace bosses and Olympus, I get fancy aura drones if there isn't an FC around to provide auras, I am faster than 3/4 of the other classes in the game, and I have buffed resists for tanking if I so choose to step in front of bullets....

I use 2 heph 1 uaoe. I once slayed 87 virgins, it was epic.

Thu May 19, 2016 6:30 pm
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

redalert150 wrote:
ShawnMcCall wrote:
vampire2948 wrote:

Paladin,

I use 2 heph 1 uaoe. I once slayed 87 virgins, it was epic.

I was considering UAoE for a while, I don't remember what turned me off of it, tbh.

Thu May 19, 2016 9:33 pm