Main: king kone
Level: 37

Post Re: A few things you've already heard before
13 avoids PVB as much as he can, unless he really thinks you're that weak. If 13 if PVBing, then either he's testing the waters before he commits a BVB, or you're that damn weak. If he's PVBing, 13 has probably seen only STM Ares bases. Before Paladin joined, a couple guys on SRX (and then paladin confirmed it) told me the team was fully willing to abandon your galaxies without a fight to 13 because SRX prod wasn't actually in WS. Soooo, 13 PVBed at least one galaxy.

If a bunch of noob ships appeared to defend that galaxy, 13 wouldn't have PVBd. There would have been a ton of Junkyard kits shelling you guys then instead.

Mon May 30, 2016 4:04 am
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Error Message
Level: 3306

This is all semantics as long as 99% of new players quit before level 20 because the game is not thorough enough in explaining how shit works. Playerbase will slowly dry-out.

Tue May 31, 2016 4:27 am
Team: Relentless Community
Main: SinsOfOurFathers
Level: 6063

ELITE wrote:
MasterTrader wrote:
Zeuss wrote:
I know of several players who exploited Olympus to farm and I can only imagine how much wealth they have stockpiled away. I will never get to that level because I didn't exploit that and with the new commod system which is pretty cool, I still won't get as much as what past people were with Station Y's, simply because of the investment to get those high tier commods compared to just the original metals.

You've seen the light.

I'm making 30b a day off 2 ai bases with Silicon/Fine Space Whiskey. Not doing any of the industrial commods that require non t0 commods.

Ares Warrior farming was one of the worse credit/aug exploits the game has seen since pants was mass banned for having hundreds of trillions. And no one was banned for it. Not even the players who'd been doing it through each "fix" since the beginning of Oly.

So there are players who leveled every alt they own to 3k through Oly, and then farmed trillions with warriors and lambs, and then once that was fixed and vacuum scoops were added, did it again for infinite aug drops. But no one was punished. The damage was "too spread out."

Fuck that. Ban the teams that did it, or at least delete the fucking credits/augs.

Are you refering to fruits/fly/ i forget the other 2 peoples names? That's the only banning of any players from Pants in the history of pants iirc. Also if you are refering to it then your very mistaken since there was tons of people in other teams involved in that. I would hardly call 4 people being banned a mass banning. Anyways I am glad to see people coming to their senses I suggested this years ago when it was starting to die and no one wanted to admit it. IIRC my suggestion to reset was removed from the forums lol

PS: I would also like to point out Lemon that you have made your forture Liquidating assests of some of those players who exploited bugs in the game over the years.

Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:02 pm
Team: Deep Space Federation
Main: Rendghast
Level: 3504

Dom wrote:
This is all semantics as long as 99% of new players quit before level 20 because the game is not thorough enough in explaining how shit works. Playerbase will slowly dry-out.

Would anyone have serious objections to me adding a youtube video to the WIki front page on how to get out of Nexus then?

Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:14 am
Team: Resident Evil
Main: Kaguya
Level: 3248

lrellok wrote:
Dom wrote:

Would anyone have serious objections to me adding a youtube video to the WIki front page on how to get out of Nexus then?

That doesn't matter, the game itself needs to explain it. The wiki is a tool, it shouldn't be needed to get stuff done; getting out of The Nexus, you shouldn't need any help at all from exterior sources. Imo you shouldn't have to look at the wiki for anything else but comparing stuff to each other. New players won't go to the wiki, they want to follow from missions ingame.

The mission texts need to get fixed, they are all a wall of text. The size of the font needs to get a bit bigger, it's annoying to actually read it. And most of the stuff written in the mission text is actually side information. If you would put the objective first, then the side information and then repeat the objective at the end; you can please the ones that don't care about side information, and you'll please the ones that actually care to read a good mission text.

Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:55 am
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4886

The UI of this game is holding it back. No idea how an overhaul would be done, but it needs to happen.

Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:14 pm
Team: Deep Space Federation
Main: Zalistar
Level: 7256

Greetings...

ELITE wrote:
My teammate goofy has been playing for all of 4 unis. Most of his characters are < level 1k, he only has i think 2 p2p accounts, the rest are f2p. He makes around the same income I do per uni, few trillion. And if you pay attention to mining scores at all, that's why. He mines on all of his characters, all the time. And does most of the kits you see in EF layer on Red Faction. He's a solo player pretty much entirely, we just offer advice when he asks but he generally figures everything out by himself.

Just gotta put time into the game, it rewards just as much effort as you put in.

^

That's it exactly!

I like to count myself as another spirit of goofy!

Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:51 am