Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

Post BvB removal next uni (not talked about or announced anywhere
That 2 sentences in patch notes about 5 BvB slots that cost 20b next uni, from what I understand this means if I want to BvB with 50 kits, it will cost me 200b and a week of time, along with 10 base slots worth of amplifiers in the galaxy next to it.

Nice way to kill BvB without talking about it at all.

I thought we were doing well with announcing shit and discussing it before it was suddenly ingame, but this looks like it's coming in next uni.

Rip BvB. Rip PvP.

Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:48 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

Post Re: BvB removal next uni (not talked about or announced anyw
Link?

Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:32 am
Profile WWW
Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: Danger
Level: 7164

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=62253
I believe this is what Lemon is referring to.
Unlimited BvB slots was to prevent a gal from being invincible, but if we have to dish out tons of credits then lower level teams will never be able to kill an outpost(Unless this doesn't count to outposts) or attack anyone cause it costs too much.

Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:33 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: The Shaft of Discipline
Level: 3680

Going to kill BVB at the high end, maybe. Not going to kill BVB at the low end (lolwut, theres BVB at the low end?). It does make it more costly for a big team to initiate BVB with a noob team and get away with it. Noob teams aren't going to have counter-BVB slots just waiting for RF to deploy an outpost so they can kill it and abandon 15-20 siege kits. Noob teams are very likely to use up all their slots for what they think is defense, or use them on industry bases.

My personal opinion? Base Slot Amp Station Kits are stupid. It should be 5 kits per adjacent galaxy. No more, no less, no complication. You want to use 50 siege kits? There better be 10 galaxies you own bordering the target galaxy. The enemy team counter-BVB them? Random siege kits start abandoning in your attack to bring the number of attacking bases down to the number allowed by your owned galaxies adjacent to the target.

Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:42 am

Pontius123 wrote:
Going to kill BVB at the high end, maybe. Not going to kill BVB at the low end (lolwut, theres BVB at the low end?). It does make it more costly for a big team to initiate BVB with a noob team and get away with it. Noob teams aren't going to have counter-BVB slots just waiting for RF to deploy an outpost so they can kill it and abandon 15-20 siege kits. Noob teams are very likely to use up all their slots for what they think is defense, or use them on industry bases.

My personal opinion? Base Slot Amp Station Kits are stupid. It should be 5 kits per adjacent galaxy. No more, no less, no complication. You want to use 50 siege kits? There better be 10 galaxies you own bordering the target galaxy. The enemy team counter-BVB them? Random siege kits start abandoning in your attack to bring the number of attacking bases down to the number allowed by your owned galaxies adjacent to the target.

So a new team can afford 20b to BvB someone? And a week of XYZ style'd commods?

Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:54 am
Team: Resident Evil
Main: Kaguya
Level: 3248

I liked the idea, but I didn't like the way it has been implemented. It's just that BvB'ing is now officially a commods and credit sink, just like 90% of the game.

Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:26 pm

New suggestion to fix this stupid "fix"

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62271

Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:41 pm