Team: Hiigaphiix
Main: PartTimeCanadian
Level: 3357

Post I wish people had more patience but...
I won't attempt to say it's not unfounded, on some issues it is e.g. Prawn, MF 2 meta. That said, some of the half assed ideas in the game right now, should you choose to call them that, I'd like to believe are there for a reason. As half asses as they may seem to the more elite people in the upper echelons of our community, I'd like to think of them more as half baked ideas. Things that aren't fully fleshed out because there's a lack of time/resources. I'd go as far as to say maybe the half baked ideas need some time in the game to harvest actual play time, cause sometimes no amount of play testing and retesting helps the situation. Sometimes it just needs time to sit and fester as it is, so the player base and more over the devs and admins can see how it affects builds and the game over a stretch of time so they can better approach how to set it up more in depth. Just my two cents on an issue that seems to have SS locked in a vice that it has been in for far too long. Also I should clarify that I do agree on some of the things being said in other posts, and I know there are issues that have been put off for far to long and I'm probably missing huge chunks of it. That said, should it be the case, educate me instead of leaving me in the dark. And finally a message to the devs both volunteer and paid, I think the shit you guys deal with on the forums here is totally uncalled for. I'm personally just happy to see that some issues are finally on the right track to getting dealt with in an effective and timely (or as timely as life can afford) fashion.

-PTC

Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:06 am
Team: Salt and Pepper
Main: Freakachu
Level: 4759

Post Re: I wish people had more patience but...
Ive read all your post and i dont know what point are ou trying to make

Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:51 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: The Shaft of Discipline
Level: 3680

He's just mad that his blatantly overpowered ship got rebalanced into a much better ship.

Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:24 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: iamswingarm
Level: 5447

Pontius123 wrote:
He's just mad that his blatantly overpowered ship got rebalanced into a much better ship.

Ha, get used to it.

Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:43 pm