Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

Post Re: fc wild bots
Valkyrie300 wrote:
Antilzah wrote:
Sweet thread. Ice picks are really cool and iconic ships. Cool to see them doing something.

MF BrGs are still the best "easy to acquire" wild slaves unless they got tremendously nerfed compared to the others.

MF picks deal comparable DPS but are squishy. They also lack long ranged lasers that MF BrGs have that wreck SDs.

Level 2.1k MF forgones aren't radexable. Level 1.6k forgones lack DPS and are squishy. AI are also notoriously bad with torpedoes.

Green battleships have great range and durability, but lack DPS. Not sure how good their fighters are in the hands of a FC.

Bana spears are durable, but their DPS is mediocre.

Worth noting that Bana spears are guaranteed to have Bana augs, BrGs and MF forgones good elec and firing, and icepicks good thrust/agility/nimbleness augs, etc. Slave tweaking and imperial tweak make them relevant when choosing the right slaves.

Biggers ate actually pretty damn lack luster now so your post is largely outdated. Biggers no longer fantastic DPS, and iirc they also lost resists.

Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:12 am
Main: Obliterator200
Level: 3493

ShawnMcCall wrote:

Biggers ate actually pretty damn lack luster now so your post is largely outdated. Biggers no longer fantastic DPS, and iirc they also lost resists.

And the other ones mentioned are not nerfed?

Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:14 am
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Valkyrie300 wrote:
ShawnMcCall wrote:

MF Icepicks and MF2 Forgones do not have the same Nerf Capacitor that MF BrGs have.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:35 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

anilv wrote:
Valkyrie300 wrote:
ShawnMcCall wrote:

MF Icepicks and MF2 Forgones do not have the same Nerf Capacitor that MF BrGs have.

Stuff like this is really confusing for new players.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:29 am
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: Tank
Level: 3703

iwnh01 wrote:
DarkSteel wrote:
tonal wrote:
Will re test ice picks again later

Yes please, could we get a standard Aug set up on bigger greens ice picks?

Is this possible ? It would give the dev team more control over the exact fc dps rather than the guess work atm eg. Zues Augs to no damage augs.

Tonal

I personally dislike that suggestion. I think it adds another layer of depth into the class. If you want ultra good slaves you gotta try a little harder than just clearing 1 dg level with radiation damage

What I see is people with less than endgame combat bots spending 1/2 an hour to an hour capping or getting a friend to cap the best wild bots they can RC then doing content a bit above their tier until they wipe, then head back to the same DG with 5 or more spawners of their chosen AI.

People I see with endgame combat bots tend to look for any variant of that AI and just cap it because they're only looking for something to augment their already not-too-bad main source of DPS.

But that's just what I see.

What are you talking about not too bad source of dps? Seriously end game you cant do anything with out your bots. Sure i could kill a watt or mf forgone without slaves but 10 of them? Yea right my not so bad dps is going to save me rofl

Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:47 am
Profile YIM
Team: Eminence Front
Main: The Shaft of Discipline
Level: 3680

He's talking about FC slaves in relation to other classes.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:28 pm
Main: Obliterator200
Level: 3493

anilv wrote:

Link to the page that lists the nerf capacitors wild slaves have?

Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:03 pm
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

Valkyrie300 wrote:
anilv wrote:

Link to the page that lists the nerf capacitors wild slaves have?

Or you could use the search function to find it yourself...

Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:24 pm