Main: Octogonal Support
Level: 12

Post How are things?
Boop.

Checking in after being gone for around... 6 months or so I think? Curious to see how things are going, have there been any major changes since then? How's the playerbase, has it stabilized or does it still feel like it's declining?

Also, did the Steam release ever happen? There was talk about it being put up there for years, and some talk about it actually getting near happening about the time I left.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:28 pm
Main: Septagons Titan
Level: 2312

Post Re: How are things?
Oh god, that was the wrong account, my bad. Ancient F2P thing from SS1, had forgotten my account details and stuff :P

Here's the SS2 one I actually played on.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:30 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Chrono Warrior
Level: 5817

As far as I know steam is very soon(tm). Jeff said something recently about how they are submitting it to steam and such and so forth. So I think it may happen within the next couple weeks? Don't quote me on that though.

- Chrono

Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:34 pm
Main: Septagons Titan
Level: 2312

Chrono Warrior wrote:
As far as I know steam is very soon(tm). Jeff said something recently about how they are submitting it to steam and such and so forth. So I think it may happen within the next couple weeks? Don't quote me on that though.

- Chrono

Here's hoping it happens, I might come back and set up my shop to make money from all the new people if that happens. Gosh, finally all the junk I have that's not T19+ will be viable for sale ^^

Also, small gripe, but someone really needs to work on redesigning the website. The front page literally tells nothing about what the game is, and finding any information that is not outdated is a pain. Hopefully the work is being put into the steam thingy if it happens?

Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:40 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Septagon wrote:
Chrono Warrior wrote:

- Chrono

Here's hoping it happens, I might come back and set up my shop to make money from all the new people if that happens. Gosh, finally all the junk I have that's not T19+ will be viable for sale ^^

Also, small gripe, but someone really needs to work on redesigning the website. The front page literally tells nothing about what the game is, and finding any information that is not outdated is a pain. Hopefully the work is being put into the steam thingy if it happens?

Steam is definitely happening, no question about that. There were a lot of administrative holdups but we are getting quite close now.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:57 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Higaran Leader
Level: 3209

Septagon wrote:
Chrono Warrior wrote:

- Chrono

Come back? Team misses you? Maybe?.... :D

Things seem to be going a little better but player base still as it was. Hopefully they'll be good at Steam release. Just really hope devs finish fixing up low to mid tier stuff and really wish they'd test things some more before publishing the content, especially before Steam comes.

Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:56 pm
Profile WWW
Team: Salt and Pepper
Main: Freakachu
Level: 4759

Steam is not happening, devs are liers and should not be trusted

Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:29 pm
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4886

Steam definitely is happening, keep your eyes peeled.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:40 pm
Main: Renaissance
Level: 0

MasterTrader wrote:
Steam definitely is happening, keep your eyes peeled.

Kewl.

Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:23 pm