Team: Adamantiumized Souls
Main: Shantone02
Level: 3059

Post Re: AS vs DSF
Sypom3 wrote:
Oh my, may Churchill forgive me for my sins rofl.

Let me put this in a way that you'll undestand:
If your life depended on me giving Ada Souls credits, you'd be dead, and I'd be laughing.

Well good thing my life doesnt. I just wanted to be the nice guy and stop the war.

Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:05 pm
Team: Deep Space Federation
Main: Rendghast
Level: 3504

Shantone02 wrote:
But I'm not 100% sure but I think DSF had some members attack us during a war with someone else. I think they laid a kit to stop us from bringing players into a galaxy we were bvbing or something

I cannot recall a single instance of DSF ever attacking anyone, prior to the current uni, all of which where ins elf defense. I cannot even recall DSF being in a PvP with anyone prior to the current uni. As to laying kits, if kits where layed in WS, it was with the express purpose of building t20 ships for new players, an issue that a thread in Suggestions will hopefully resolve.

I do not speak for the entirety of DSF nor do i have authority to set policy (our WS defenses would look very, very different if i did). I am exceedingly vocal about new player experience because of my time on Ragnarok Online Private servers, and watch one after another tank horribly because they did not pay attention to new player experience.

Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:34 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: The Shaft of Discipline
Level: 3680

13 may know more about from AS perspective, but this is our perspective:

->DSF was booted from Protected Species agesssss ago, but 13 didn't focus on DSF? This was before me being here.

->Rendghast showed up in a travel ship. From his perspective his presence provoked 13 into focusing on DSF, specifically him, because Fruits showed up and wasted 13's bases.

->Fast forward now, several attacks later...Pete tries to mediate a peace. Asks me to ask 13 to end war and harassment. 13 confirms that all that needs to happen. So I ask. 13 immediately draws up surrender terms in addition to the growling that needed be done. I said fuck that, bring it on.

Three galaxy cluster (1 HQ gal, 2 OP gals), no major gals next to sanctuaries (referring to Eldorado), no getting involved in politics, and if 13 says move, we need to pack up and move.

Meer presence in the same galaxy and 13 notices this presence is enough to void this surrender. Also, 13 broke that promise/peace treaty with Stifler, further reducing his reputation (it's all about the rep-13)

Pete later added 50b credits to the surrender. Again, meer presence voids surrender. Freakachu said give us 100b to endwar against us. Ironically, AS actually endwarred DSF. I'm sure that's because 13 has like 4 different teams he needs to keep war tabs on, but it's still funny. I'm still waiting for that 100b, Pete.

Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:52 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Cornado
Level: 3235

I killed 2 T14 kits of SRX 2 years ago because SunDog was running his month as usual. No wonder everyone attacked SRX.

Thats fine Sundog i couldn't care less what you think of me and i know for a fact you are using -13-. Since you are allies and all as you stated to me.

The main reason no one likes you is because you are a cocky little shit just because you are a Dev now and befriended Traders (since most of them are Devs) you think no one will touch you. I hope you keep your shit up tbh because you will get whats coming to you and Toxic wont need to even be involved.

I am standing by DSF and Toxic will assist with any of their needs. I like to see a team like DSF teaching new guys the game and to progress. With SRX and Ada Souls trying to destroy that, im not gonna let that happen and I know a few other teams feel the same.

Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:13 am
Team: Zephyr
Main: -13-
Level: 4430

Badgerlost wrote:
I killed 2 T14 kits of SRX 2 years ago because SunDog was running his month as usual. No wonder everyone attacked SRX.

Thats fine Sundog i couldn't care less what you think of me and i know for a fact you are using -13-. Since you are allies and all as you stated to me.

The main reason no one likes you is because you are a cocky little shit just because you are a Dev now and befriended Traders (since most of them are Devs) you think no one will touch you. I hope you keep your shit up tbh because you will get whats coming to you and Toxic wont need to even be involved.

I am standing by DSF and Toxic will assist with any of their needs. I like to see a team like DSF teaching new guys the game and to progress. With SRX and Ada Souls trying to destroy that, im not gonna let that happen and I know a few other teams feel the same.

How are you intending to stop us? lol. you cant even keep your own team alive...

no one uses me.

The war w DSF prly ended (just the declaration, not actual war) because you pose no threat whatsoever to us and we had more important teams to war. At any given time we have 4-5 teams warred.

Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:18 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: maniac45x
Level: 5015

Just my 2 cents here. I really can't see DSF being a training team anymore at the moment. No Offence but I mean what are we really training new players if we are verbally arguing and bashing each other out, because we lost resources and time? It can be sad to loose that, however isn't that just the reason to learn from what you did wrong in this game to improve? Maybe should think twice before building in Wild space. In fact if you really want a T20 ship or items then maybe just buy it?

This bickering about who attacked who is stupid. What most of you are really looking for is 90 Days of Peace time to be able to build.. without being attacked right? This isn't Age of Empires.

Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:47 pm
Team: Adamantiumized Souls
Main: Shantone02
Level: 3059

Pontius123 wrote:

->DSF was booted from Protected Species agesssss ago, but 13 didn't focus on DSF? This was before me being here.

->Rendghast showed up in a travel ship. From his perspective his presence provoked 13 into focusing on DSF, specifically him, because Fruits showed up and wasted 13's bases.

->Fast forward now, several attacks later...Pete tries to mediate a peace. Asks me to ask 13 to end war and harassment. 13 confirms that all that needs to happen. So I ask. 13 immediately draws up surrender terms in addition to the growling that needed be done. I said fuck that, bring it on.

Three galaxy cluster (1 HQ gal, 2 OP gals), no major gals next to sanctuaries (referring to Eldorado), no getting involved in politics, and if 13 says move, we need to pack up and move.

Meer presence in the same galaxy and 13 notices this presence is enough to void this surrender. Also, 13 broke that promise/peace treaty with Stifler, further reducing his reputation (it's all about the rep-13)

Pete later added 50b credits to the surrender. Again, meer presence voids surrender. Freakachu said give us 100b to endwar against us. Ironically, AS actually endwarred DSF. I'm sure that's because 13 has like 4 different teams he needs to keep war tabs on, but it's still funny. I'm still waiting for that 100b, Pete.

You didnt talk to pete about 100b you talked to me. Does everyone assume AS only has 2 members? OP XD

And I still see no way of us having to pay. We aren't the ones who have the bigger loss ratio. Apparently when we kill your stuff your members will leave, if you kill ours we rebuild and do better and come at you harder.

Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:07 pm

Shantone02 wrote:
Pontius123 wrote:

You didnt talk to pete about 100b you talked to me. Does everyone assume AS only has 2 members? OP XD

And I still see no way of us having to pay. We aren't the ones who have the bigger loss ratio. Apparently when we kill your stuff your members will leave, if you kill ours we rebuild and do better and come at you harder.

There is no ratio, we have no losses lol

Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:31 pm

jack the ripper wrote:
Badgerlost wrote:

How are you intending to stop us? lol. you cant even keep your own team alive...

no one uses me.

The war w DSF prly ended (just the declaration, not actual war) because you pose no threat whatsoever to us and we had more important teams to war. At any given time we have 4-5 teams warred.

I can stop you if i want to stop you, but you already know the reason why i dont have the time (a child on the way)

any time you do assault teams i come for the pvp. You try and verbally get to me just so i will bvb you but i havent even attempted to do that. You can keep up your verbal slander and consistant outposting all i have to do is not build and just do runs with my team lol. If i need builds done i have contacts :)

Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:31 pm

Badgerlost wrote:
jack the ripper wrote:
Badgerlost wrote:

no one uses me.

I can stop you if i want to stop you, but you already know the reason why i dont have the time (a child on the way)

any time you do assault teams i come for the pvp. You try and verbally get to me just so i will bvb you but i havent even attempted to do that. You can keep up your verbal slander and consistant outposting all i have to do is not build and just do runs with my team lol. If i need builds done i have contacts :)

you're on all day every day except when you sleep. pretty sure you have plenty of time.

I theorize its the skill you lack, not the time.

Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:20 pm

The skill i lack? Come back to me when you dont wipe in EF PPS DG lol

Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:27 am

Badgerlost wrote: