Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Team: Eminence Front
Main: The Shaft of Discipline
Level: 3680

Post Re: returning to the BvB topic.
Lol no, 13. I didn't build Zaurak. Curse built Zaurak and donated the otherwise unused bases. I built my own galaxy. Obviously, you haven't seen this galaxy yet.

Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:49 am
Main: maniac45x
Level: 5015

lrellok wrote:
xmaniac45x wrote:
you can build ada kits in EF space. It doesn't take much to build.

How the heck did you end up in charge of a training team.....

Don't tell me no one on your team has SM20.. I mean really most of DSF leaders pretty much always had someone who had SM 20. So go get your BPs and resources and build it.

Infact.... here let me help you out and give you a Ada sheet BP... Do you want me to get you a Dem BP too would that help you?

Last edited by xmaniac45x on Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:45 am
Team: Zephyr
Main: -13-
Level: 4430

Pontius123 wrote:
Lol no, 13. I didn't build Zaurak. Curse built Zaurak and donated the otherwise unused bases. I built my own galaxy. Obviously, you haven't seen this galaxy yet.

Literally said you didn't build it.

I have been in your new gal. It banks out in 11 seconds, losing 87% dps.
Your hps kits are complete garbage and you have no OC's on your kits. I also saw no SL, though the sl part is unconfirmed. *you arrogant ignorant fuck*

Shut the fuck up.

You do not need Ada kits to defend. I have had several teams attack my hq with many more players than I have, with fully geared and augged 5 Ada kit squads. I killed them all without any Ada kits laid at all. This proves that you do not need more Ada kits than 5 to defend against 5.

People love to say I have no skill, which is fine, but when it come and down to it, skill is all that matters. I spent but years developing the skills I have, this is why I win. Also, one-man squads w thrusters should be very easily killable.

I only use 1 hps. It's NOT THAT HARD.

stop making excuses and just get better.

Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:47 am

Oh yeah and no mags in any kits

Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:56 am

Why bother with mags if you need to actually get inside the Laser's range to kill the place.

Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:01 pm
Team: Deep Space Federation
Main: Rendghast
Level: 3504

xmaniac45x wrote:
lrellok wrote:
xmaniac45x wrote:
you can build ada kits in EF space. It doesn't take much to build.

How the heck did you end up in charge of a training team.....

Don't tell me no one on your team has SM20.. I mean really most of DSF leaders pretty much always had someone who had SM 20. So go get your BPs and resources and build it.

Infact.... here let me help you out and give you a Ada sheet BP... Do you want me to get you a Dem BP too would that help you?

You....really...don't.....ROFL.

Maniac, go read the original post on the topic again please and try to think, if i could install T20 BP's on an EF layer base, why would i be asking the admins to make an entire layer simply so people can install them?

Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:13 pm
Main: maniac45x
Level: 5015

lol. I really do remember building a t20 item in the past in EF space. But I can be wrong. If so I apologize and you may be right. I mean no excuses however not playing often from time to time does not help me with memory of most things.

Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:50 pm
Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: Danger
Level: 7164

lrellok wrote:
Danger wrote:
I have a 5 ada kit galaxy which I challenge 13 to kill with 5 kits. Rules are I cannot aid my team with my characters nor can any of my teammates deploy bases/drones to assist. How does that sound? It's in Final Folly.

Danger, all that would do is prove my point, you need to have tech 20 gear already to fight ada gear. Which means the EF to WS jump is impossible, because you have to already have WS only gear to do it.

Prove Enks point if you like. Lacoina t16s and t18's, as many as you please, against a single amp 10 ada assault from 13 and company. Film it please, i have work most days.

I don't think you understand how the game works. Ada kits are the best kits you can deploy. They are not cheap even though 13 may spam them. 1 Ada kit values about 12.1 billion credits in my own eyes. 5 is roughly 60.5 billion credit value for me. If someone spends that much alone not including augmenters into your galaxy they should get their worth out of it. Ada kits have great potential but if you don't push that potential they won't be worth that investment.
Side note: A normal 5 ada kit galaxy can be killed by 2-3 Ada kits in a bvb, but there's drones and ExE kits that can be laid to increase the strength of the galaxy. Positioning of the bases is important as well. I'm stating my 5 ada kit galaxy can defend against a 5 ada kit bvb.
If you are wanting a galaxy with only laconia kits to defend against ada kits, then hope you have a bunch of station mastery slots. I'll see what I can come up with and get back to you on this challenge but my point is that 1 player with max out stats can defend against a 5 kit bvb. Any more is at the point of throwing more money into killing you than the return would be (this won't stop people from wanting to exterminate you but that's a political issue).

Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:24 pm

Pontius123 wrote:
Why bother with mags if you need to actually get inside the Laser's range to kill the place.

I guess I was assuming you wanted the highest dps possible on your dps kits.

My b

Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:02 pm

There's a big planet that likes to orbit in front of the bases.

Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:09 pm
Team: Resident Evil
Main: Kaguya
Level: 3248

Danger wrote:
I don't think you understand how the game works. Ada kits are the best kits you can deploy. They are not cheap even though 13 may spam them. 1 Ada kit values about 12.1 billion credits in my own eyes. 5 is roughly 60.5 billion credit value for me. If someone spends that much alone not including augmenters into your galaxy they should get their worth out of it. Ada kits have great potential but if you don't push that potential they won't be worth that investment.
Side note: A normal 5 ada kit galaxy can be killed by 2-3 Ada kits in a bvb, but there's drones and ExE kits that can be laid to increase the strength of the galaxy. Positioning of the bases is important as well. I'm stating my 5 ada kit galaxy can defend against a 5 ada kit bvb.
If you are wanting a galaxy with only laconia kits to defend against ada kits, then hope you have a bunch of station mastery slots. I'll see what I can come up with and get back to you on this challenge but my point is that 1 player with max out stats can defend against a 5 kit bvb. Any more is at the point of throwing more money into killing you than the return would be (this won't stop people from wanting to exterminate you but that's a political issue).

The problem with Ada Kits is that you need a calculator to actually know what is good and bad. I actually like the Traders setups since they have some obvious weaknesses that nobody seems to see. Even with their "calculator" they fail to bring out the full potential.

Your statement of 5 Ada Kits being able to defend against 5 Ada Kits is just a lie. The DPS needed to kill 5 Ada Kits, 2 DPS, 2 HPS, 1 SL is just pathetic. The balance around bases is pathetic in general, people need DPS, HPS and SL to defend a gal. But when you aren't online your gal is vulnerable like shit, you need 50% of the kits to actually kill the gal, without sweating to much. Can even kill it with just 20% of the kits if you have actual character that don't have 50k DPS with KMW's.

Your points are bad in general, Laconia Kits, fully potential shouldn't be able to defend against Ada Kits, with full potential. And if you claim to bring the full potential of the Ada Kits, then I'll be laughing so hard. Traders setups you use have some pretty obvious weaknesses, and nobody seems to get over the Traders big ego, to say what's better and what isn't. They are obvious and are available to the public, people don't want to know them, for some odd reason.

If your gal dies when you aren't online, at this point, there is nothing you can do about it. To actually defend you gal, you need to be online, otherwise your gal will die 100% if the attacker ain't thrash like some people. The BvB's that I've seen this uni are pathetic in every way, that includes the Traders BvB and other people their BvB.

Claiming that I don't know how to build since you scanned RE teamspace, just means much more that you have no idea that I haven't build for 2 uni's. In before Darksteel tries to redeem himselves for no reason.

Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:48 pm

KonanCruss2 wrote:
Danger wrote:

The problem with Ada Kits is that you need a calculator to actually know what is good and bad. I actually like the Traders setups since they have some obvious weaknesses that nobody seems to see. Even with their "calculator" they fail to bring out the full potential.

Your statement of 5 Ada Kits being able to defend against 5 Ada Kits is just a lie. The DPS needed to kill 5 Ada Kits, 2 DPS, 2 HPS, 1 SL is just pathetic. The balance around bases is pathetic in general, people need DPS, HPS and SL to defend a gal. But when you aren't online your gal is vulnerable like shit, you need 50% of the kits to actually kill the gal, without sweating to much. Can even kill it with just 20% of the kits if you have actual character that don't have 50k DPS with KMW's.

Your points are bad in general, Laconia Kits, fully potential shouldn't be able to defend against Ada Kits, with full potential. And if you claim to bring the full potential of the Ada Kits, then I'll be laughing so hard. Traders setups you use have some pretty obvious weaknesses, and nobody seems to get over the Traders big ego, to say what's better and what isn't. They are obvious and are available to the public, people don't want to know them, for some odd reason.

If your gal dies when you aren't online, at this point, there is nothing you can do about it. To actually defend you gal, you need to be online, otherwise your gal will die 100% if the attacker ain't thrash like some people. The BvB's that I've seen this uni are pathetic in every way, that includes the Traders BvB and other people their BvB.

Claiming that I don't know how to build since you scanned RE teamspace, just means much more that you have no idea that I haven't build for 2 uni's. In before Darksteel tries to redeem himselves for no reason.

I feel like you dont have much BvB experience. Ive capped ada kits w lac kits. Ive also had my gals survive many afk attacks.

Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:54 pm
Team: Resident Evil
Main: Kaguya
Level: 3248

I feel like you haven't read my post. Full potential Ada Kits, shouldn't be able to be killed by Laconia Kits only if you bring 5x the amount of Laconia Kits. Which has been indirectedly stated, since that Laconia Kits have 10x less cost to them associated compared to Ada Kits. The fact that you can cap Ada Kits with Laconia Kits, shouldn't be able to happen, only if Ada Kits are shit auged, or if you bring 5x the amount of Laconia Kits.

I never said it wasn't possible, I said it shouldn't be possible, except above scenario.

Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:56 pm

KonanCruss2 wrote:
I feel like you haven't read my post. Full potential Ada Kits, shouldn't be able to be killed by Laconia Kits only if you bring 5x the amount of Laconia Kits. Which has been indirectedly stated, since that Laconia Kits have 10x less cost to them associated compared to Ada Kits. The fact that you can cap Ada Kits with Laconia Kits, shouldn't be able to happen, only if Ada Kits are shit auged, or if you bring 5x the amount of Laconia Kits.

I never said it wasn't possible, I said it shouldn't be possible, except above scenario.

I capped geared and augged ada kits with 3 lac kits.

Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:19 pm
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4886

I think his point is that you capped and destroyed shitty kits...

Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:04 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next