Team: Zephyr
Main: -13-
Level: 4430

Post Breaking promise
I gave stiffy my word I wouldnt attack him. I did anyway. Just thought Id make it clear so we can save ourselves some time

Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:02 am

Post Re: Breaking promise
whee rep 1 3

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:20 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: The Shaft of Discipline
Level: 3680

jack the ripper wrote:
I gave stiffy my word I wouldnt attack him. I did anyway. Just thought Id make it clear so we can save ourselves some time

If Pete had any wonder to why that offer was rejected, he should know now.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:06 am
Main: Zerko
Level: 4247

Not to be a moaning bitch, but the team Toxic was mine and Adams idea, a way to both have a team together. i have never ran a team before and its something i think i would highly enjoy (am so far) but it has not even been a month from creating it, and we allready have someone that wont leave the team alone, and im not sure why.

what does it take to get people to leave you alone in this game, i feel sorry for new players and new teams.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:20 am

Harrison42 wrote:
Not to be a moaning bitch, but the team Toxic was mine and Adams idea, a way to both have a team together. i have never ran a team before and its something i think i would highly enjoy (am so far) but it has not even been a month from creating it, and we allready have someone that wont leave the team alone, and im not sure why.

what does it take to get people to leave you alone in this game, i feel sorry for new players and new teams.

Oh, the tides. No one on toxic was complaining when you had an alliance behind you and you were blowing JY kits. Why is it ok for you to attack me (when I hadn't attacked you), but if I attack you I'm a demon! (Yes, I realize I lied. But come on. 1/4th dps Ada kits?...)

As far as max's claim, you guys wouldn't even hear my terms. And I wasn't charging anything. All you had to do was say yes and had peace, even if it were temporary. Even if that weren't the case, you wouldn't even hear terms. That's not very tacticaly sound. You pose no threat to me, I have no idea why you guys would just completely refuse to even hear terms. That makes no sense at all lol.

In conclusion, fuck you all :)

Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:23 pm

Harrison42 wrote:

again, no one's PMed me saying "oh, 13 please stop!"

Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:26 pm

I thought you didn't have enough points to get warmongering? I demand a screenie of your team skills as fact checking.

Also, you shouldn't lose anything else since Im warred now, right? :)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:28 pm

Tbh, 13's claim "No one has asked me to stop; I'll stop if you *just* ask" is a little wonky. I still have those logs. As soon as I asked, he gave me a surrender term. That is ask and accept a surrender term before he stops, not ask and he stops as he said.

I also have the screen of Pete (Fitz) saying unless provoked (oh, it's so easy to provoke 13. Just showing up in a travel ship you forgot to activate cloak on was enough to provoke 13), Ada Souls will cease attacks for a small one time fee of 50 billion credits.

Given 13 broke the promise to Stifler, and pretty sure I know what provoked 13 to boot DSF from his protected species alliance earlier, I simply can't trust 13's words. If I give him (Pete) 50b to "end the aggression", if something as stupid as a low level DSF member *watching Ada Souls attack Ascension Logistics* is enough to provoke 13, thereby nullifying the potential agreement. I would *hope* that won't provoke him, as watching is not "getting involved in politics" according to 13's original surrender terms, but the coincidence of the guy watching, 13 seeing him, connecting "he might have called in reinforcements", 13 being wiped out by said reinforcements, and concluding with 13 warring DSF and the current situation.

I just can't be sure based off what happened to Stifler.

While 50b is pretty much nothing to our team in the long run, the potential ease in accidentally provoking 13 and how easy he broke his promise is enough to reject the offer. That, and everyone else on the team flat out refused both the original surrender and the offer from Pete.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:36 pm

Pontius123 wrote:
Tbh, 13's claim "No one has asked me to stop; I'll stop if you *just* ask" is a little wonky. I still have those logs. As soon as I asked, he gave me a surrender term. That is ask and accept a surrender term before he stops, not ask and he stops as he said.

I also have the screen of Pete (Fitz) saying unless provoked (oh, it's so easy to provoke 13. Just showing up in a travel ship you forgot to activate cloak on was enough to provoke 13), Ada Souls will cease attacks for a small one time fee of 50 billion credits.

Given 13 broke the promise to Stifler, and pretty sure I know what provoked 13 to boot DSF from his protected species alliance earlier, I simply can't trust 13's words. If I give him (Pete) 50b to "end the aggression", if something as stupid as a low level DSF member *watching Ada Souls attack Ascension Logistics* is enough to provoke 13, thereby nullifying the potential agreement. I would *hope* that won't provoke him, as watching is not "getting involved in politics" according to 13's original surrender terms, but the coincidence of the guy watching, 13 seeing him, connecting "he might have called in reinforcements", 13 being wiped out by said reinforcements, and concluding with 13 warring DSF and the current situation.

I just can't be sure based off what happened to Stifler.

While 50b is pretty much nothing to our team in the long run, the potential ease in accidentally provoking 13 and how easy he broke his promise is enough to reject the offer. That, and everyone else on the team flat out refused both the original surrender and the offer from Pete.

Most of this is alarmingly accurate. However, I had no knowledge of the 50b thing. Idr, but I dont think my terms involved and crazy payment and was basically just 'stick to 3 gals'.

Protected species treaty was disbanded, had nothing to do w DSF afair.

The provoking thing is definitely accurate and true.

as far as the asking to stop thing, asking to end war/for terms or what ever is a lot different than what I mean when I say 'no ones asked me to stop'. By this, I mean no one has humbly come to me and submitted. If someone comes to be and asks me on a personal level to stop because its making them sad, or w/e happens to you plebs, I will always stop. I dont do anything in SS to cause people actual pain, unless you're heavy, stiffy, or a couple very select others.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:26 pm
Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: 1-800-USE_THE_FORCE!
Level: 9597

Starsodrama meter: 5/10

Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:29 pm

I assumed that Pete did this with 13's blessing, since I see him and david most often when Ada Souls is concerned and 13 is absent. I had assumed he was the other councilor. Normally people don't have two of their own characters as Director/Councilor. Haven't encountered a team (more than 3 people) that had this situation for about 5 years. Pete also appeared to have some council-recognition with the original surrender term thing.

So you can kinda see the connecting the dots I did.

As for 13 himself...it's like being mad at a thunderstorm for zapping you. Like, who actually runs out in the rain with *metal* rods and expecting the lightning to not hit home?

Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:36 pm

Pontius123 wrote:

As for 13 himself...it's like being mad at a thunderstorm for zapping you. Like, who actually runs out in the rain with *metal* rods and expecting the lightning to not hit home?

Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:48 am

Pontius123 wrote:
I assumed that Pete did this with 13's blessing, since I see him and david most often when Ada Souls is concerned and 13 is absent. I had assumed he was the other councilor. Normally people don't have two of their own characters as Director/Councilor. Haven't encountered a team (more than 3 people) that had this situation for about 5 years. Pete also appeared to have some council-recognition with the original surrender term thing.

All AS members are councis, characters get promoted and demoted when they need money. Also, I only own 3 characters. Londo, -13-, and 4441 as mains.

Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:52 am
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

redalert150 wrote:
Starsodrama meter: 5/10

and rising

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJXwjNAwFZ8

Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:11 pm