Team: Axis Industries
Main: Maxathron
Level: 4065

Post Re: Hello admins
Antilzah wrote:
Max235 wrote:
My Berserker, which is augged CaL, Emp, RAphro

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

I'm not doing 2 UAoD 1 Tarkins/Moff because that is a bullshit setup. Fortunately it's getting nerfed into the ground.

What I want to do is Lunarian, Selenite/Perilous, Zarkara. You don't happen to see these augs on the market do you?

Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:53 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

I mean for the longest time you were 2 CaL, emp. You finally upgraded it. I'm proud of you.

Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:03 pm
Team: Fireflies
Main: The White Wizard
Level: 4276

Grand moff is getting nerfed? Just as I expected rofl, the dev who made it must've been a complete imbecile so my guess would be hobo swallows. You can't just make a fucking perfect item

Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:21 pm
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Maxathron
Level: 4065

Antilzah wrote:
I mean for the longest time you were 2 CaL, emp. You finally upgraded it. I'm proud of you.

Actually that zerk was only 2 cal 1 emp for like ...a month? of physical time, but maybe a week of playing it?

feelgood wrote:
Grand moff is getting nerfed? Just as I expected rofl, the dev who made it must've been a complete imbecile so my guess would be hobo swallows. You can't just make a fucking perfect item

No, 2 UAoD/AoD 1 Tarkin/Moff was for the longest time the top tier berserker setup because you could get 90+% resist, stupid levels of sustain, very high shields, decent range, and high DPS because of the 20-30 Evil mod weapons on your ship. It also held aggro like a boss.

Basically, it was an ultra defensive setup that through the Weapon Hold bonuses allowed you to stack tons of Evil mods, which compensated for your relative lack of damage. The mod rework is going to nullify all passive weapon mods on every weapon but the very specific weapon you have selected, which in turn nerfs this setup into the ground. If a zerk wants to do damage, then he needs to build damage. You don't get to be the top tank and also have some of the highest damage values in the game.

Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:35 pm
Team: Fireflies
Main: The White Wizard
Level: 4276

Max235 wrote:
Antilzah wrote:

Actually that zerk was only 2 cal 1 emp for like ...a month? of physical time, but maybe a week of playing it?

feelgood wrote:

No, 2 UAoD/AoD 1 Tarkin/Moff was for the longest time the top tier berserker setup because you could get 90+% resist, stupid levels of sustain, very high shields, decent range, and high DPS because of the 20-30 Evil mod weapons on your ship. It also held aggro like a boss.

Basically, it was an ultra defensive setup that through the Weapon Hold bonuses allowed you to stack tons of Evil mods, which compensated for your relative lack of damage. The mod rework is going to nullify all passive weapon mods on every weapon but the very specific weapon you have selected, which in turn nerfs this setup into the ground. If a zerk wants to do damage, then he needs to build damage. You don't get to be the top tank and also have some of the highest damage values in the game.

Best? I think we may be playing two different games here. Still rip for my zerk, it had 390k% hostility

Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:44 pm
Main: flo02
Level: 2631

relaunch C1 but coded from scratch

Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:58 pm