Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Main: GodSteel
Level: 3170

Post Re: Botting/Mass Exploiting Discussion Thread
This is probably the best startsodrama content of this year imo.
Idk why did this topic die so quickly.

Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:22 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Taylor Swift
Level: 3894

Godsteel wrote:

cuz people got demotivated when they realized that exploiters, botters, and hackers can get away with shit and fuck the market despite people working hard and playing the game fairly to get ahead

I would like to think the line "excuse me but can I get a shitpost?" is fairly polite.

Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:06 pm
Team: Fireflies
Main: Dr Feelgood
Level: 5893

cej1120con wrote:
Godsteel wrote:

cuz people got demotivated when they realized that exploiters, botters, and hackers can get away with shit and fuck the market despite people working hard and playing the game fairly to get ahead

m8 I didn't fuck up the market. All the dg loots had ridiculous price because I was keeping them for myself, not giving them away. If someone wanted to buy them he had to buy a bulk and that was also pricey but somewhat moderately and there weren't many people buying that dg crap which anyone could get in large amounts. These "hacks" were basically just tweaks, instead of keeping tons of speed tweaks and such I could just pop a hax and anyone who had NT50 could get nearly the same effects as those "haxes". I can't think of anything that was ruined by me casually playing that game with my tools other than maybe tractor beams, nothing could best a bot using grav disruptor so alts were untractorable - everything else could be done without any hax or bot. I soloed aveksaka long before I had the bot, same goes for kalthi depths and twisted zone was afkable right from the start anyway. The only thing the bot did was reduce the boring micro management and scoop the loots after the bosses died so the loots wouldn't disappear into the void.
No one other than me and curse benefited from the bot (although curse was a little too much intellectually handicapped to make any benefits from the bot), 99% of the gains were kept inside my team and the other 1% was daedalus getting a few level ups from joining us.
Also let's not forget that it was curse who made the bot, I was just making proper use of it.

But yeah it's true that exploiters get away with everything, remember how daedalus used a little exploit and got ridiculously high levels and the devs knew about it but did nothing? Or how players from traders found out a little exploit for getting AI only items. Stuff like that.

Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:06 pm
Main: MeowStick
Level: 4929

intellectually handicapped

Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:57 pm
Team: Fireflies
Main: Dr Feelgood
Level: 5893

deformedstar wrote:
intellectually handicapped

Why are you even here, ss is dead. Forum activity is null

Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:56 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2