Level: 5447

Post Re: Your fond early SS memories?
Awwww, Thanar was in that screenshot.

Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:54 pm
Team: Cookie Mafia
Main: someone11
Level: 3035

Post Re: Your fond early SS memories?
ah, one memory im fond of was way back in '12 or '13, M.A.D had just had all its P2P players get transferred over to MAD+ and there i was, played for only a month but partly because of how much i was online i ended up getting picked to lead M.A.D as the officer in charge while just about everyone else went to MAD+

fast forward not to much time (a few weeks? a few months?) to just after a uni reset.
i came across XYZ and it had a claim kit in it that was dropped by someone on E.F (player team), well i had a few demo kits and not as much sense as i do now, boom went the claiming kit and i moved in and setup shop there, of course the E.F player did come back to build up and that resulted in my boss, Col Mills asking me some questions about XYZ and if there was a claim kit in there and also letting me know what sort of debacle i had created by doing this.

how i managed to convince him that there wasn't a claim kit in there before i moved in i'll never know, or how i managed to keep the galaxy with nothing more powerful then an argonaut (or was it ambro?) un augged shop kit for the entire uni.

ahh, good times of when i was quite a bit younger and much more of a loose cannon liable to loot and demo any abandoned kit i came across and probably caused Col Mills a few headaches dealing with the fallout.

so there you have it, a fond early memory of when i stole an entire (valuable) galaxy from a major player team :evil: :evil:
YARRR!!

Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:20 am