Main: Cameron23
Level: 9

Post Codebase
Hey, anywhere I can find the codebase for this game? Last I heard it was now a community project. Kinda new to software development and want to see the class structure of a real app of this complexity.

Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:35 am
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

Post Re: Codebase
i too wish games just gave away their code without having ndas signed or being an employee for the company

Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:22 am
Main: Camm
Level: 863

I was asking if the src went open source, since at the time I thought the devs worked for free, so it wasn't a large leap of logic to make. Open source code does not require NDAs, obviously.

Sun May 31, 2020 2:49 pm
Main: eofjack
Level: 7

I once played this game with intensity when I was younger. I felt it was indeed a hidden gem ~7-10sh years ago. I stop playing (general life stuff) after being a major apart of a large team that once obtained emp status over and over, was an amazing experience.

After graduating college, getting married, establishing a career, etc.... I came back to see what my once freetime-addiction became, and it seems depressing. It seems the same, with less players, no significant updates, no major changes, no update from devs or graphics.

I am very sad this game has been left behind. Maybe it was only attractive in the days of all those addictive 2-d browser games. Blessed be the 2000's, RIP.

I am a full-time dev, please open source this game and let the community improve it. Charge for hosting 'official' servers.

Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:10 pm
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Maxathron
Level: 4065

Private Eve Online server please.

Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:48 am