Team: White Star
Main: xXxIrishKnightxXx
Level: 20

Post M1D KNIGHT
Alright, here it is folks.
The fruits of my labor for a few hours work- i'll add in A LOT more over the next few days/weeks especially since its a mod im using for myself.
There is still alot to be done, but im about to start some homework so i'd like you guys to test it out for me and tell me what needs to be done.

Download:

M1DKNIGHT

Instructions:
Navigate to your Starsonata Folder, go to Content>default and you should see a folder named "UI" rename it "UI2"(so you can restore).
Extract the downloaded file and paste its contents into the directory when UI2 is, proceed to run starsonata and enjoy.

Pic:
http://i41.tinypic.com/6f7czm.png

Its supposed to be kind-of a glow in the dark based theme, hence the name "M1d KNIGHT".

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by IrishKnight on Fri May 03, 2013 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 01, 2013 10:03 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Post Re: M1D KNIGHT
I would suggest not using multiple similar (but distinct) shades of green. A good design principle is to make things exactly the same, or else very different.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Wed May 01, 2013 10:16 pm

anilv wrote:
I would suggest not using multiple similar (but distinct) shades of green. A good design principle is to make things exactly the same, or else very different.

Yeah, the only thing that doesnt really match are the shield/energy/wep bars- because theyre designed to look like fuel cells(which i thought was pretty cool)

Wed May 01, 2013 10:18 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

To my eyes the green used for the hotkey bar is not the same as that used for the targeting text and bottom bar. Also, what is the significance of the dark slash on some of the hotkeys?

Finally, the shields and energy text are very hard for me to read when superimposed on the lime green.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Wed May 01, 2013 10:22 pm

Quote:
To my eyes the green used for the hotkey bar is not the same as that used for the targeting text and bottom bar.

Transparency issue, same color but appears slightly different and is on my list of things to fix.
Quote:
Also, what is the significance of the dark slash on some of the hotkeys?
Well, apparently the admins use the same visage for a charging item as they do for equipped non-charging. The principle behind it was that charging items werent ready and have a slash through them =).

Quote:
Finally, the shields and energy text are very hard for me to read when superimposed on the lime green.
On my list of things to fix, as soon as i figure out how to. lol.

Wed May 01, 2013 10:32 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Curse
Level: 5572

nice, and u used notepad for it all?

alot of green tho, that much is for sure

ur also really kinky preter

derpy is best pony

most fun to play with wings ^_^

Wed May 01, 2013 10:48 pm