Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

Post Re: RE vs TUC
andezrhode2a wrote:
Go scan the two kits in Caldak that you couldn't kill with your PvB squad then? :lol:

so this in your opinion will guarantee me no losses from having combustion on team? if I emulated these 2 kits in all my galaxies I would be safe from any fleet of prawns from e.g tuc, traders or ef or anyone else attacking during the night when most people asleep?

This is funny because had I made a post last week in guides saying "how to protect against pvb cheaply and will guarantee you no losses" and posted the gear load out of these kits, i bet you, i really do, that Kane would of posted on that thread something like "hur hur u suck i could kill that galaxy in 5 minutes" and then you lot would be along to back him up with nonsense like that without actually stating how.

funny that aint it

you are also false logically, stating a setup that we couldnt kill, yet you say we are noobs who cant pvp. So that would be inadequate advice as I would stupid to create a setup that will only defend against noob pvpers.

in summary put up something with details or stfu

Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:03 am
Profile WWW
Main: Sun Tzu
Level: 1

sabre198 wrote:
a typical churchill reposnse, no details yet including the need to fluff up someone he's sucking up to

Why would I need details? Unless you are completely retarded, you can figure it out for yourself.

Pure DPS augging.
As many kits as needed to insta-kill the zerk.

I really doubt TUC is going to post the exact setup of their Pwave zerk, so you do the math. Drop eight to twelve of these bases and watch him insta-die. A little overkill, but the point is (unless you're retarded) is to make their lives miserable when trying to PvB so they are forced to try and BvB. Because this is an *interior* galaxy, ...or hopefully an interior galaxy, they CANT BvB it without punching through the super over fortified Anti-Everything border galaxies.

I'm not going to sugar coat it for you, either -- Even optimal low tech bases for insta-killing their players, supported by a few dedicated healers...you won't have much slots left over. And it doesn't do diddly squat against BvB. It won't "insure" against every situation, but watching the zerk die really freaking fast with heals on him usually means people don't come back unless they're BvBing your shit.

Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:15 am

again no substance to your post at all although admittedly less fluffing up

Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:25 am
Profile WWW
Main: Sun Tzu
Level: 1

Choob.

Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:53 pm
Main: Shadow Slave
Level: 4436

So much noob.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:25 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

kanescreed wrote:
cej1120con wrote:
I think the difference between spending minimum or maximum on base gear in the enk v. buzz debate is trivial. Personally, I like enkelin's tactic and topbuzz's tactic.

If you know anything about real life investment, it's all about risk v. reward, and that applies here. topbuzz risked negligible base gear for the same reward that enkelin "risks" his top-notch base gear to secure.

Actually no he gets no rewards if his bases are always dead.

He got reward last uni. And uni before that. And uni before that. I assume he's been using crap bases for long and this is the first time he lost his gals. If someone uses low amount of StM bases it means he has more slots for production. He also saves money because ada kits aren't cheap.

Note: I don't really know any details. I might be wrong and buzz's gals were killed total of 17 times during the past year.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:39 pm

I would reveal my exact gain/loss ratio but the next post would be "NURF DEY COLOS" for sure 8) but feel free to pm me ingame if you are interested in such stats

Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:52 pm
Profile WWW