Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
User avatar
Team: Resident Evil
Rank: Officer
Main: number666.5
Level: 2990

Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 4:12 pm
Posts: 3454
Location: nowhere
Post [Atm, no pics yet. Will come] RE destroying The SI's Gal
Just some screenies of it.

Hmmm. The link should come here later, but Imgur is stuck halfway...
Will try it out again later.

Later AA, Markoz, TO and think some others joined. Before that we killed 2-3 kits.
SRX been somewhere in the beginning, but can't remember where they gone to.

http://imgur.com/a/qOlhc
^^^ Note that the first ~10 pics is of me dropping in money since I had the hotkey set for 0 to make a screenshot. Can't seem to delete them from Imgur. Will re-upload the pics later without those.

_________________
Valkyrie300 wrote:
You need to thoroughly think before sprouting exaggerated statements


Last edited by lordjeroen on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:02 pm
Profile
User avatar
Team: Red Faction
Rank:
Main: Paladinofdoom
Level: 3693

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:35 pm
Posts: 1384
Post Re: [Atm, no pics yet. Will come] RE destroying The SI's Gal
lordjeroen wrote:
SRX been somewhere in the beginning, but can't remember where they gone to.


You guys told me I wasn't needed ;) so I skittered off elsewhere.

Well done!

Paladin,

_________________
newman233 wrote:
<3 Pally

This guy gets my full Jiggle!

He is full of awesomesauce, and Jigglyness, buy from him!

Kanga


Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:29 pm
Profile
Site Admin / Dev Team
Team: Admins
Rank: Councilor
Main: The SI
Level: 2016

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:24 pm
Posts: 524
Post Re: [Atm, no pics yet. Will come] RE destroying The SI's Gal
Seems odd to post this in "Screenshots & Gameplay Videos" with no screenshots or gameplay videos, but good job guys! Seems SM 70 and ST 60 were not enough...

_________________
Hey, I'm Ryan! I've been playing Star Sonata since early 2005 and I've been involved with the development of the game since 2009. I do server and client programming mainly focusing on bug fixes, but I've also dabbled in creating a little bit of content too such as Captain Kidd.


Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:49 pm
Profile
over 9000!
User avatar
Team: Traders
Rank: Director
Main: enkelin
Level: 5542

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:28 pm
Posts: 11054
Post Re: [Atm, no pics yet. Will come] RE destroying The SI's Gal
SI wrote:
Seems odd to post this in "Screenshots & Gameplay Videos" with no screenshots or gameplay videos, but good job guys! Seems SM 70 and ST 60 were not enough...


Seems you should use attached kits next time since you aren't on to counter PvB. :roll:

_________________
(DefQon1) use a Rhino reconstruotereatarerer
-
(Pasta) I need to figure out how to get rid of this UrQa Suqqa Ukuk
(Bluenoser) Put your finger in your mouth and gag reflex should do the rest


Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:53 pm
Profile
Site Admin / Dev Team
Team: Admins
Rank: Councilor
Main: The SI
Level: 2016

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:24 pm
Posts: 524
Post Re: [Atm, no pics yet. Will come] RE destroying The SI's Gal
anilv wrote:
SI wrote:
Seems odd to post this in "Screenshots & Gameplay Videos" with no screenshots or gameplay videos, but good job guys! Seems SM 70 and ST 60 were not enough...


Seems you should use attached kits next time since you aren't on to counter PvB. :roll:


Well, if they were towed out I'm significantly less impressed. Good thing we're changing that soon :P

_________________
Hey, I'm Ryan! I've been playing Star Sonata since early 2005 and I've been involved with the development of the game since 2009. I do server and client programming mainly focusing on bug fixes, but I've also dabbled in creating a little bit of content too such as Captain Kidd.


Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:34 am
Profile
User avatar
Main: Masterful
Level: 3922

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:47 am
Posts: 1346
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Post Re: [Atm, no pics yet. Will come] RE destroying The SI's Gal
Only reasonable way to do it.

9 Snipers will full ana and KMWs couldn't keep the other HPS kits low when the other was in range. This was with Unidynes, disints, an SL and pulses. Only way we managed to do it was by tractoring them out of range of one another. This was when there were just 2 HPS kits left, 3 would have been much more fun.

_________________
Image


Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:17 am
Profile
Content Dev
User avatar
Team: Traders
Rank: Councilor
Main: DarkSteel
Level: 3973

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:35 am
Posts: 2066
Location: Netherlands
Post Re: [Atm, no pics yet. Will come] RE destroying The SI's Gal
Masterful wrote:
Only reasonable way to do it.

9 Snipers will full ana and KMWs couldn't keep the other HPS kits low when the other was in range. This was with Unidynes, disints, an SL and pulses. Only way we managed to do it was by tractoring them out of range of one another. This was when there were just 2 HPS kits left, 3 would have been much more fun.


ENK, ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER 30 KIT

_________________
~DarkSteel / Auxilium
Image
Image


Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:54 am
Profile
over 9000!
User avatar
Team: Traders
Rank: Director
Main: enkelin
Level: 5542

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:28 pm
Posts: 11054
Post Re: [Atm, no pics yet. Will come] RE destroying The SI's Gal
heylo wrote:
Masterful wrote:
Only reasonable way to do it.

9 Snipers will full ana and KMWs couldn't keep the other HPS kits low when the other was in range. This was with Unidynes, disints, an SL and pulses. Only way we managed to do it was by tractoring them out of range of one another. This was when there were just 2 HPS kits left, 3 would have been much more fun.


ENK, ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER 30 KIT


You got it bb

_________________
(DefQon1) use a Rhino reconstruotereatarerer
-
(Pasta) I need to figure out how to get rid of this UrQa Suqqa Ukuk
(Bluenoser) Put your finger in your mouth and gag reflex should do the rest


Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:27 am
Profile
User avatar
Team: Resident Evil
Rank: Officer
Main: death comes with kill
Level: 3722

Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:06 pm
Posts: 185
Post Re: [Atm, no pics yet. Will come] RE destroying The SI's Gal
Here's a really high quality super cool picture of the battle in all its glory...

We can has shinies now pls?


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
i'm on a boat!


Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:20 am
Profile
User avatar
Team: Resident Evil
Rank: Officer
Main: number666.5
Level: 2990

Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 4:12 pm
Posts: 3454
Location: nowhere
Post Re: [Atm, no pics yet. Will come] RE destroying The SI's Gal
Images uploaded, see first post!

_________________
Valkyrie300 wrote:
You need to thoroughly think before sprouting exaggerated statements


Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:12 pm
Profile
Main: king kone
Level: 37

Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:36 pm
Posts: 1068
Post Re: [Atm, no pics yet. Will come] RE destroying The SI's Gal
If I didn't know it was BVB, I'd call it some lines drawn in Paint and add it to a low ball review for SS. Was that High Quality? My eight year old cousins can do better than that.

_________________
->Aces High
->Fortes Fortuna Juvat
->Up with irons


Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:16 pm
Profile
User avatar
Team: Resident Evil
Rank: Officer
Main: Fruits
Level: 4296

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:31 am
Posts: 542
Post Re: [Atm, no pics yet. Will come] RE destroying The SI's Gal
carterstrain wrote:
If I didn't know it was BVB, I'd call it some lines drawn in Paint and add it to a low ball review for SS. Was that High Quality? My eight year old cousins can do better than that.

Nobody cares


Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:06 pm
Profile
User avatar
Team: Resident Evil
Rank: Officer
Main: number666.5
Level: 2990

Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 4:12 pm
Posts: 3454
Location: nowhere
Post Re: [Atm, no pics yet. Will come] RE destroying The SI's Gal
carterstrain wrote:
If I didn't know it was BVB, I'd call it some lines drawn in Paint and add it to a low ball review for SS. Was that High Quality? My eight year old cousins can do better than that.

HQ? Wtf is that! real man use LQ! i like low better then high. Especially for MCing. I also had trouble at that moment when MCing more then 2 chars. But thats CPU related (dw jey).

_________________
Valkyrie300 wrote:
You need to thoroughly think before sprouting exaggerated statements


Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:35 pm
Profile
over 9000!
User avatar
Team: Traders
Rank: Director
Main: enkelin
Level: 5542

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:28 pm
Posts: 11054
Post Re: [Atm, no pics yet. Will come] RE destroying The SI's Gal
uses ak47 for the job wrote:
Here's a really high quality super cool picture of the battle in all its glory...

We can has shinies now pls?


Did you take a photo of your monitor?

_________________
(DefQon1) use a Rhino reconstruotereatarerer
-
(Pasta) I need to figure out how to get rid of this UrQa Suqqa Ukuk
(Bluenoser) Put your finger in your mouth and gag reflex should do the rest


Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:29 pm
Profile
User avatar
Team: Resident Evil
Rank: Officer
Main: DoW
Level: 3854

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 1:39 pm
Posts: 1988
Location: Huddersfield, UK
Post Re: [Atm, no pics yet. Will come] RE destroying The SI's Gal
anilv wrote:
uses ak47 for the job wrote:
Here's a really high quality super cool picture of the battle in all its glory...

We can has shinies now pls?


Did you take a photo of your monitor?


It's a screenshot on my iPhone of a video I took while moving a lot :roll:


Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:42 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.