Team: Suns of Hades
Main: brindlebull
Level: 5143

Post brindlebull
Prologue:
Alright. So most people know me already. Most call me brindle, and some call me bb(not a black box). I have been playing since early 2006. There are many experiences in this game to go a long with it. I was on many teams since then including Light Commerce, Vanu Sovereignty, Godsmack, Sheilds, Pantalones, and several others. I have been banned several times but I cant discuss it here =P.(Previous stories will not be mentioned since it would take too long. Starting from 2009-ish).
Chapter 1: Sheilds
Sheilds was one of my favorite teams throughout my time here, and it was that time that I progressed the most in this game. While I was on there I got a rhino, which was quite awesome back then :roll:. Ymai(your mother and i) was a good speed demon player on our team, stargeneral, Ganos, and Apper(director) were our Engineers. Me and reaper pride were our best Shield Monkeys. Had a good friend on there named Projectile. We did UZ and such as a team, and eventually I got my emp wand.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/uzteam3.jpg/
Oh and I almost forgot. Sonata One was on our team, but he was an annoying noob. Here is an artists rendition of how he looked during his time on Sheilds.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/ ... ture2.jpg/
As a team we participated in several events. Astro Grinch was one!
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/19 ... santa.jpg/
I got several things from that. A tweak generator, a tractor, a fleet commander expander, and several other things. Eventually Sheilds got disbanded, So I joined Pantalones.
Chapter 2: Pants
Pants were a great team to start out with, but went on the decline. Hermes left the game and sold his accounts, so celtic became the director.
A story I would like to share is the time we killed the emporers throne. I was just really bored one SS afternoon, like every SS afternoon. So i decided to get my tractor shrimp and tractor the Emporers throne. It took a very long time to get it out a reasonable distance, but once I did, I told the director of my team, and the gathering began.
Gathering
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40 ... mprun.jpg/
After the gathering, it started. One of the most laggy experiences ever
the killing of the Throne.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/38/empthrone3.jpg/
Awhile later, The universe reset. I had my own set of ada so I was ready. I set out to intercept my team and find a gal of my own. I decided to build in a completely useless* galaxy and placed my base on the single planet that was in there. Later that reset day I noticed a small asteroid field south of my base. I decided to get a mining laser and check it out. To my amazement I ran across a prom mine that had 100% prom, and a lot of it. By getting the most money out of my prom, I successfully made many, many bils off of it that uni. I wasnt really into the game at the time, so most of I twinkied off sadly ='(. Trevor didnt like that. With the rest I got a primal rhino charge and stuff. That was the main thing. My team was jelly, dont worry.
So eventually Pantalones died out, and I took a break. When I came back, its rather renown name had been completely altered.(for newbies, pantalones used to be the top team for years, though its former glory died once the team disbanded into Strawberry Pancakes). Yet, it dropped even lower than I had expected it would. The team didnt die, but celtic maintained it with some pirates. At first i didnt know what was going on. Apparently we were at war with several teams. Knowing this, I played around with those teams, and most of them knew I was on pantalones for what it used to stand for, and not the pants it currently was. I was respected more than the average pants member at the time. I also honed in on my escape artist skills by out maneuvering enemys as a rhino.
Heres a Screenshot of me out maneuvering enemies
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/19 ... eensh.jpg/
So that went on for some time. Then I left for awhile again, occasionally stopping by on the forums. Now it was only Slicer that stayed active in the team. Slicer is one mysterious guy
Chapter 3: Slicer
HE IS PHONE
link to reference: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/then-who-was-phone
Final Chapter: Client 2
I only have stayed in sol during C2 so far. I don't really enjoy it as much as the first one, and I just cant get into it. Oh well.

Other: I know I have missed many, many, many stories, but it is already a major case of TL;DR. I doubt anyone would even read all of this. So I apologize my stories about Mrs A, Projectile, Minch, Klestiko, etc. I may add stuff in if people were actually interested :shock: .

Last edited by brindlebull on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:33 pm
Team: Spaghetti-O's
Main: meg
Level: 4212

Post Re: brindlebull
brindlebull wrote:
Oh and I almost forgot. Sonata One was on our team, but he was an annoying noob.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:59 pm
Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: swingarm
Level: 5362

Geez brindle, I'm not reading that! lol

Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:59 pm

dont be so mean swingarm, it took me longer to write that then it takes you to read :wink:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:07 pm
Main: ThisIsKalrizian
Level: 0

WHAT THE HELL I WAS ON SHEILDS...

Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:21 pm

I left a lot out. =P It was already too big of a post to add more than what it already has

Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:47 pm

That and at the time I was pretty much useless..
actually Ive always been sort of useless, bases are not my forte and I was a seer (useless)
go figure..

Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:06 am

Now that I think about it, you always talked in chat, but I dont remember you participating in major runs of any sort xD

Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:54 am

Nah I was an SD when I was on sheilds
I was there on the runs but not doing anything other then spawn control, if that.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:58 am
Team: Traders
Main: Threaten
Level: 5964

aw how cute :)

Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:23 am
Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: TheShaftofDiscipline
Level: 3180

holy wall of text

Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:07 pm
Main: Bad at Games
Level: 4250

Quote:
, I played around with those teams, and most of them knew I was on pantalones for what it used to stand for, and not the pants it currently was. I was respected more than the average pants member at the time. I also honed in on my escape artist skills by out maneuvering enemys as a rhino.
Heres a Screenshot of me out maneuvering enemies
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/19 ... eensh.jpg/

Made me lol.

We can code an exception for BaG. I'll let Jey know.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:33 am

Man this post is old and not worth reading haha.

Wanted to update SS community on what I have been up to. I have been training in Muay Thai for the past couple years now. I had my first amateur fight this month too. I didn't win but I did very well.
I'll post a few pictures of it.

That's pretty much what I've been up to lately, tons of training, so my activity hasn't been too high on SS recently.

Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:00 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Cool, good luck with your training.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:04 pm