Team: The Great Armada
Main: Xonok6
Level: 602

Post Xonok
A nicely colorful person. :D
I joined on the 7th of august in 2007. I was a noob for a long time, simply because i used to be a bit of a dummy. Yet, it was fun to think that goldenboy bars are just hard to kill and not knowing that it's because i used pulse2...
I felt like a hunter or a pirate, or both. Killing bars earned me 50 mils a day, i have no idea how it made me so much. :roll:

The first galaxy that i could call mine was Caligro minoris, that's when i couldn't actually own them myself. I was the leader of my team and Maxsim Goratiev built the bases(adonis), i was very bad at bases back then(and couldn't build tech 6 bases, which were necessary to own gals).

My first team that i made, and the second most successful team was Newbyes Alliance(i know about the grammar mistake). It filled up with a month or too, from just my efforts, but most were inactive(newbs do quit a lot). It's also the team were Alpha-3 and Horhe started(both became high lvl P2Ps. Haven't heard of them anymore for some time, i guess they have quit.
I have greatly been influenced by Volcom Master, who, as far as i know, quit years ago. I wish i could still use my 14 volcoms with medium lasers and C-beams(which used to not fail). Now theyr too big and crappy.

Now i am a medium level berserker, i could level a lot higher, but i simply don't want to. To me, endgame is boring and takes too much time. I rarely PvP, since it usually means the bigger one crushing the smaller. I wouldnt wanna be that bigger one either. I wish to be respected, but it doesn't actually mean anything to me. I am certain that you do not know how i think and won't for the next 10000 levels(limit is 9999 for those that don't know :wink: ).

When i joined the top team was pantalones, or the first top that i remember. UZ was the hardest uber zone, as far as i remember.

Random facts:
*I have been told to be older than i really am, never been told to be younger(unless in PvP when i kill someone :P ). My real age is a secret. Mental age, calculated by what people have said and what they think, is 28(or 240128, if you prefer).
*I listen to a very wide range of music styles, it's more likely that you don't like what i listen to, than the opposite.
*My grammar(as good or bad as it is), is completely learned by myself.
*I'm a troll and i'm proud of it. :twisted:
*Arguing with me can be very very annoying. It takes a calm mind to see how i just ignore what you think and attack the ideas. No ideas are sacred to me.
*I have PvPed Veni Vidi Vici, with a lot cheaper gear, i caused some nice losses to them(compared to what i lost). The best fights of my time in SS. :D
*I have got hundreds of funny pictures in my comp, most i got from the same site.
*I have special powers that i won't tell you about.
*My favourite font color.
*My jokes are weird and often hard to understand. 8)
*I have once been muted because a mod didn't know what circumision means and it's connection to jews(my funniest mute).
*I have been muted several times for no reason, when i wasn't even online. :shock:
*Half of my accounts are banned for no reason that the rules could give. :cry:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:44 am